If you’ve seen our “look ahead” stories, you know 2019 at Disney Parks is going to be amazing! And today, there’s more to share for Inside Disney Parks fans beginning with a special look at the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” at Magic Kingdom Park.
During this episode, we also check out top new experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios before previewing the Epcot International Festival of the Arts and traveling to The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort. And don’t miss our new D-Lish “unboxed” segment.
Here’s a look at some of the topics covered during the show:
- Behind the Scenes at “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” – Disney Parks Live Entertainment Choreographer Cindy Wilson shares a special look at this 2019 experience that she says is a throwback to the Mickey Mouse Club. Also, technical director Lindsay Vrab gives us an update on what guests can expect to see this year.
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios turns 30 this year and Disney Parks Blog author Jennifer Fickley-Baker visits the park to share the top five experiences.
- First Look: The Epcot International Festival of the Arts – Dave Kesting, general manager of Festivals and Food and Beverage, gives us a preview of the 39-day celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world. Beginning Jan. 18 and running through Feb. 25, the festival offers artful activities for the entire family.
- Behind the Scenes at The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort – Disney Parks Blog author Michael Ramirez and Walt Disney Imagineering Art Director Michael Dobrzycki tour The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort.
- Unboxed D-Lish – Inside Disney Parks reporter Danielle Bellini unveils “must-have” items from the Disney Parks D-Lish collection. Disney Parks merchandise locations and ShopDisney.com will be serving up the D-Lish collection this year!