This week, we shared big plans on our multi-year transformation of Epcot, including plans for a play pavilion that’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever seen at the park. This new space will be devoted to playful fun and feature an innovative city that’ll come to life under the dome of the un-named pavilion previously known as Wonders of Life. The pavilion’s city will be bursting with interactive experiences, your favorite Disney characters, hands-on activities and engaging entertainment when it opens just in time for the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort! There will also be exciting changes to the way you come and go at Epcot. Read that full story here.
We also shared a look at the new 270-acre, 50-megawatt solar facility that’s officially online and providing renewable clean energy to the Walt Disney World Resort. Check out a video of the creation of this new facility above and check out our original post for all the details.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Disney Parks Appetizing Occasions: February 2019 – No Disney vacation would be complete without FOOD! In addition to new snacks and sweets throughout the parks, there are plenty of dining packages and events to take advantage of at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Commemorative Merchandise for 2019 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival – Commemorate the good times at this year’s festival with exclusive event merchandise.
- Satisfy Your Mid-Inning Cravings During the Final Atlanta Braves Spring Training Season! – Cure your mid-inning cravings this year with a line-up of all new specialty food & beverage perfect for a day at the ballpark!
- European-Inspired Amenities Coming for Disney’s Riviera Resort – As many of you are likely bundling up in coats, scarves and gloves, please pull up a cozy chair, some hot cocoa and let’s talk about sunshine and palm trees and the awesome pools and more coming to the proposed Disney’s Riviera Resort!
- Magic Kingdom Park Foodie Update: February 2019 – With Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration in full swing and Mardi Gras and St. Patrick’s Day approaching, there’s a whole host of new eats and treats coming to Magic Kingdom Park.
- Comedy Legend Carol Burnett Visits Walt Disney World – Comedy legend Carol Burnett stopped by the Walt Disney World Resort over the weekend, where she took time to share a laugh with Goofy at Epcot.