If you’re like me, you’ve had the pleasure of visiting the Disneyland Resort on numerous occasions. But if you haven’t been here lately, you are missing out on a whole lot of excitement!
Starting with Disneyland park, here are a few things to experience at Walt Disney’s original Magic Kingdom:
1. Celebrate Mickey and Minnie in a BIG way – During Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration, enjoy the festive décor, foods, merchandise and family-fun entertainment, including the new high-energy projection show, “Mickey’s Mix Magic.” The fan-favorite “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” is also back with a rockin’ new opening to kick off the party.
2. Adventure along a swashbuckling cruise – If you think a pirate’s life is definitely for you, join the swashbucklers of Pirates of the Caribbean. This classic attraction is a thrilling, immersive adventure, featuring a cast of characters, including Captain Jack Sparrow himself!
3. Visit the estate of happy haunts – As you materialize in New Orleans Square, drop into Haunted Mansion for a spooky tour… 999 restless spirits await!
4. Encounter a hero of the Resistance – At Star Wars Launch Bay, step into the light side and meet the courageous hero Rey. While you are there, check out film props, costumes and other memorabilia from a galaxy far, far away.
5. Step into a realm of fantasy – No trip to Disneyland would be complete without a visit to Fantasyland. Kids (and kids at heart) will love spinning around Mad Tea Party, as well as soaring through the sky on Dumbo the Flying Elephant. I personally love traveling to Never Land on Peter Pan’s Flight!
To top things off, we have incredible ticket offers available, helping you save while spending more time at the Happiest Place on Earth! Check out the Disneyland Resort website for more details. Southern California residents – we also have a special offer just for you!
What are your must-do’s at Disneyland park?
i wanted to give a shout-out to your merchandise and food/dining teams. the merchandise the last few months has been outstanding! especially the novelty items. whenever something seasonal releases, my friends and i “strategize” on the best way to purchase what we want. and the FOOD! wow. what i love most about going to disneyland as often as i do is that it feels like every visit is new and different, and i think that has a lot to do with how often the food changes up. i think i eat more at DL and DCA than i do at home sometimes, lol!
Don’t forget that a hilarious adventure on The Jungle Cruise, a crazy chase on Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, and a wet splashdown on Splash Mountain round out any classic day spent at Disneyland Park!
For me, no trip to Disneyland is complete without a Grand Circle Tour on the Disney Railroad, and a trip through Never-Never Land with Peter Pan. For my daughter, the “must-do’s” are Matterhorn, Big Thunder and Space Mountain. For my son-in-law, Big Thunder, the Mark Twain and Haunted Mansion are the priorities on each trip.
And we all look forward to breakfast at Carnation Cafe after an “Extra Magic Hour” at least once per trip!
Great list! Disney classics mixed in with new magic. Staying timeless and innovative is true to Disneyland’s roots.