Valentine’s Day is just days away and we’re celebrating early with a special edition of our “Learn to Draw” series featuring one of the more unusual Disney couples – robots WALL-E and Eve. Today, Artist Stephen Ketchum from Disney’s Art of Animation Resort has easy to follow instructions on how to bring both robots to life on paper.
As you can see in our video, Stephen starts with an oval and uses lightly drawn curves as guidelines to create a perfect Eve before using vertical lines and a diamond shape to draw WALL-E. Check out the tutorial for detailed instructions – and then try it yourself!
Check out our other character tutorials below and let us know who you’d like to see created in the future.
- Learn to Draw: Wreck-It Ralph
- Learn to Draw: Sally from Tim Burton’s ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’
- Learn to Draw: Celebrate Spring With Daisy Duck
- Learn to Draw Aladdin’s Pal, Genie
- Learn to Draw Tinker Bell
- Learn to Draw Buzz Lightyear from ‘Toy Story’
- Learn to Draw Special Edition: ‘Frozen’ Voice Actor Josh Gad Tests His Skills at Drawing Olaf
- Learn to Draw Hiro from ‘Big Hero 6′
- Learn to Draw Mickey’s Pal Pluto
- Learn to Draw Baymax From ‘Big Hero 6’
- Learn to Draw Rapunzel’s Buddy, Pascal
- Learn to Draw Stitch
- Learn to Draw Winnie the Pooh
- Learn to Draw Jack Skellington
- Learn to Draw Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Learn How to Draw ‘Frozen’s’ Anna
- Do You Want to Draw a Snowman?