This week, we launched an exciting new series called Building Batuu to give Disney Parks Blog readers an inside look at what’s to come at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.
Three new Building Batuu stories authored by Scott Trowbridge, Portfolio Creative Executive at Walt Disney Imagineering, offered new information about this immersive land as well as a peek at the costumes that will be worn in the village in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and a detailed look at a new venue – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo. If you missed any of our ‘Building Batuu” stories, check them out this weekend:
- New details on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge offerings
- Disney Cast Members suiting up for Black Spire Outpost
- Preview of Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for more Building Batuu stories in upcoming weeks.
After five years, the Disney Magic is making a long-awaited return to Greece in the summer of 2020. In addition to nine- and 12-night Greek Isles voyages, our European season is packed with a plethora of new ports, while adventures will continue across the fleet with sailings to Alaska, the Caribbean and Bahamas.
Check out Melanie’s original Disney Cruise Line’s Lineup of Itineraries for Families to See the World story for more details.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- New Ways to Enhance Disney Cruise Line Vacations with Adventures by Disney in 2020 – Discover how you can take your Disney Cruise Line vacation to the next level with Adventures by Disney.
- Captain Marvel on Her Way to Disney California Adventure Park, Shanghai Disneyland and Disneyland Paris Next Month – For a limited time this spring, guests at select Disney Parks around the world will have the opportunity to encounter the one and only Captain Marvel.
- Foodie Guide to 2019 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival – Calling all foodies – get your forks and knives ready, because the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival has returned to the Disneyland Resort!
- Sneak a Peek at Special Passholder-Exclusives Coming to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – We’re sharing a sneak peek at some of the exclusive merchandise that Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can pick up during their visit.
- Foodie Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – Spring is upon us and that means the 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is about to begin! Starting March 6, join us for fun, flowers, and most importantly, FOOD!
- It’s Time to Celebrate Mardi Gras and Carnevale at Disney Springs! – While famously celebrated on Bourbon Street in New Orleans, Disney Springs is offering up its own spin on this favorite holiday complete with food and entertainment that will have you “jazzed” to celebrate!