Wait no longer to be our guest at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, running now through April 23, 2019. We have plenty of decadent delights and special festival entertainment for all ages, so come and indulge on the Golden State’s unforgettable cuisine, beverages and more! Here are eight delectable ways to make the most of this year’s festival:
- Taste innovative treats and sips at the Festival Marketplaces. Come and sample irresistible dishes offered at the 14 Festival Marketplaces. Each mouthwatering menu item features fresh, California-grown ingredients, from avocados and strawberries, to peppers and more! Check out these special food items in our official Foodie Guide. Additionally, everyone will have the option to try an impressive array of craft beers, boutique wines and specialty cocktails designed to perfectly complement each delicious dish.
- Purchase a Sip and Savor Pass.* For all of you who plan to taste your way through the Festival Marketplaces and participating locations, you may choose to purchase the Sip and Savor Pass to get the best value. Each Sip and Savor Pass consists of a commemorative credential, plus eight coupons redeemable for eligible food and beverage offerings (excluding alcohol and souvenir items). Just tear and share!
- Learn cooking tips as you experience culinary demonstrations. Bring your friends and family to discover culinary demonstrations by talented chefs who will share kitchen tricks that have brought them to the forefront of the industry. Come and enjoy these complimentary demonstrations live on the Backlot Stage in Hollywood Land. Demonstration times can be found on Disneyland.com and on the printed festival guide.
- Celebrate family time at family-friendly seminars. During the Family Time presentations, Chef Daniella Malfitano demonstrates how to make meals matter for families on the go. This presentation is located on the Backlot Stage in Hollywood Land on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting at 3 p.m. throughout the festival. Capacity is limited and seating is available on a first-come, first-seated basis.
- Let kids take the stage at Jr. Chef. Have your aspiring young chefs get in the “kitchen” with Chef Goofy where they’ll mix a variety of ingredients to create magical treats. The Jr. Chef experience is available on a first-come, first-served basis for children ages 3 to 11, so get ready, your child might be chosen by Chef Goofy to come up to the stage!
- Flaunt festival merchandise. Find your new festival apparel and other merchandise at the Food & Wine Festival commemorative merchandise vendors throughout Disney California Adventure park. We have foodie-themed favorites, including a spirit jersey, casual tee shirts, kitchen accessories and even festival-inspired Minnie ears (check out the silverware in them!).
- Treat yourself to a special “In the Kitchen With…” live event.** Come and experience intimate encounters with celebrity chefs from around the world who will be demonstrating their favorite dishes live and answering questions from the audience at the Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park. You and your family can book these events at Disneyland.com and advance reservations are recommended.
- Sample specialty desserts at the Sweet Sundays signature events.** For those of you who enjoy the sweeter things in life, reserve a date for the popular Sweet Sundays, one of the festival’s signature events.
What are your favorite things to do at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival? Check out our highlights video here!
*Sip and Savor Pass entitlements may only be redeemed during regular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival operating hours, and the Pass expires on April 23, 2019. A Pass has eight (8) coupons and each coupon may be redeemed for one (1) food or non-alcoholic beverage item at participating Festival locations. Excludes novelties including souvenir tumblers. No discounts apply. Nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash (in whole or in part), no substitutions and no change given. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required.
**Separate admission to Disney California Adventure Park is required. Additional fees for select events, demonstrations and seminars may be required. Space is limited for all such ticketed events; advance reservations are recommended. Full payment may be due at time of booking, and cancellation fees may apply. No refunds, credit or date or time changes. Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol and to participate in some events; valid photo ID required. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.