We’re rounding the bases of the final season of Major League Baseball action during the 2019 Atlanta Braves Spring Training. With just 5 games remaining, see how you can have a game-winning experience at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex:
Hit it out of the park with these tips when visiting for Spring Training:
- Tickets: Make sure you get access to the games you want! Individual Spring Training game tickets are now on sale and can be purchased by calling (407) 939-GAME, visiting Ticketmaster.com or at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex Box Office.
- Parking: Parking for 2019 Spring Training Games is complimentary. Get directions to the Complex here.
- What to Bring: Be prepared for security bag inspection and walk through metal detectors when you arrive. Don’t forget to being some of these items to 2019 Spring Training games:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Blankets for comfy lawn seats
- A baseball glove to catch foul balls!
- Gameday Enhancements: Add a little extra magic to your experience with the all-new ESPN Wide World of Sports Shop & Dine Card. When you purchase the Shop & Dine Card, you’ll receive a $60 in value for only $50! This digital card will contain a barcode that can be added to your digital wallet and scanned at most food and beverage and merchandise locations throughout ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. To purchase, please visit offers.disney.com and enter activation code ESPNWWOS.
Get an inside look at some of the exciting food and beverage offerings available during this year’s games.
Attending a game? Join the fun using the hashtag #BravesST on @ESPNWWOS Twitter and ESPN Wide World of Sports on Facebook!