Here at Walt Disney World Resort there’s so much to see and do that you can experience something new each time you visit, especially when you’re a Florida Resident. This new blog series will highlight some under-the-radar gems at different locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
In this edition, we’ll be focusing on special discoveries at Magic Kingdom Park that Florida Residents can experience for only $49 per day with a 4-day Discover Disney theme park ticket!
- Before flying past shooting stars on Space Mountain, join a few of your fellow cadets as you prepare a rocket for blast off using the Disney Parks Play App while you wait in line.
- At Town Square Theater, take a picture with Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse in their snazzy party outfits during the limited-time Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration. Plus don’t miss other limited-time magic during the celebration!
- Dive deeper into the storyline of Haunted Mansion with some easy-to-spot but easy-to-miss clues that give insights into the happy haunts you might encounter inside.
- Live a Pirate’s life with Pirate’s Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas a complimentary game in Adventureland that turns you into one of Captain Jack’s pirate recruits and lets you embark on one of five different pirate raids throughout Adventureland.
- End your night by viewing the Happily Ever After fireworks from a unique perspective behind the castle in Fantasyland (try viewing it from near Gaston’s Tavern or Be Our Guest Restaurant). This 18-minute fireworks extravaganza is the perfect way to end your day at Magic Kingdom Park!
- Plus, enjoy some of your favorite Magic Kingdom Park attractions like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Splash Mountain, Dumbo The Flying Elephant, and more.
Florida Residents can discover Magic Kingdom Park like never before with the limited-time Discover Disney ticket. For less than $49 per day plus tax ($195 Total plus tax), Residents can visit ANY 4 DAYS through June 30, 2019. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and can only be purchased through June 27, 2019.
Proof of Florida residency required. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Tickets exclude activities and events separately priced. For more information and to buy tickets visit DisneyWorld.com/DiscoverDisney
Instead of Main Street, try Enchanted Oak Dr. (Golden Oak)
Welcome to the blog Mr. Brian!
I don’t know when, but my family and I most definitely need to move to Florida…any homes for sale on Main Street U.S.A.??? 😉