This week, we shared an exciting update that Disneyland park guests will be able to step into a cartoon world and join Mickey and his friends on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, coming to Mickey’s Toontown in 2022!
This first major Mickey-themed ride-through attraction at Disneyland park will put you inside the wacky and unpredictable world of a Mickey Mouse cartoon short where anything can happen!
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway is also planned to open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World Resort in spring 2020. Check out Michael’s original Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway story for more details.
Over the next several weeks, Disney Ambassador Justin Rapp will share some helpful hints to make the most of your visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the Disneyland Resort. Check out our original “Know Before You Go” story for more details.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Everything We Learned From the ‘Bringing Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to life in Disney Parks’ Panel at Star Wars Celebration in Chicago – Check out all the exciting news from the Star Wars Celebration related to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Consider this your one-stop-shop for all the exciting things we learned about the land on both coasts to prepare us for your trip to Batuu!
- Top 10 Magic Shots at Magic Kingdom Park – Take a look at Emily Southard’s 10 favorite Magic Kingdom Park Magic Shots, and note where you can find them during your visit!
- New Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party Coming to Disney California Adventure Park, Tickets on Sale Beginning Next Week – Trick or treat! Disneyland Resort is bringing a new event to guests of all ages this Halloween season: Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure park.
- Foodie Guide to Easter 2019 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts – Easter is today and spring has sprung at both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort – which means it’s time for another Foodie Guide!
- Walt Disney World Resort Celebrates Earth Day With New Solar Facility Capable of Powering Two Theme Parks – Earth Day is right around the corner, and at Walt Disney World Resort, we’re celebrating by sharing a behind-the-scenes look at the brand new 270-acre, 50-megawatt solar facility that’s helping to power the magic!
- Join Us For Disney’s Hollywood Studios 30th Anniversary Celebration May 1 – The Disney’s Hollywood Studios 30th Anniversary will take place May 1, 2019, and is the perfect opportunity to celebrate the past, present, and the new, exciting future of Disney’s Hollywood Studios as the park continues to evolve into a thrilling destination where you can let your adventure begin.
- #DisneyFamilia: Celebra Super Hero Month with your Familia at Disney California Adventure Park – The Super Hero hype is all around us and we can’t get enough of it! No matter who your favorite Super Hero is (¿Miles Morales, alguien?), you have the opportunity to enjoy everything about them at Disney California Adventure park!