Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration opens April 26, and with it comes some of the cutest must-have merchandise in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort!
To start, Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration is an all-new, must-see experience celebrating 90 years of the beloved Mickey Mouse.* Each imaginatively themed room is filled with selfie-worthy surprises and plenty of fantastic photo ops and memories for you, your family and friends. See our recent blog post to learn even more about this fun, dynamic new experience!
After a fun, photo-filled day, pop by the Pop-Up Disney! shop and browse special artist collections, apparel and accessories including spirit jerseys, ball caps, sparkle cinch sacks, tumblers and more**:
- Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration will offer a variety of logoed items with pops of blue, yellow, silver and glitter. Spirit Jerseys are always a pop-ular choice, along with matching t-shirts for adults and kids.
- Jerrod Maruyama Artist Collection is playfully inspired by all things Mickey Mouse from the waffle to the classic ear hat.
- Pin Trading! One pin will be released on the first Thursday of every month, beginning May 2. Collect all six pins to spell M-I-C-K-E-Y!
- Show your day’s admission ticket to Pop-Up Disney! to purchase a special, limited-release pin.
- Pop-Up Disney! ticket holders may also purchase special treats such as Mickey Mouse-shaped fudge on a stick and metallic Mickey cake pops at Marceline’s Confectionery.***
Tickets are on sale now, starting at $30 and includes five hours of complimentary parking.* The Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration shop will be open to the public, so be sure to visit again and again!
Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration is the latest in a list of exciting developments taking place at the Downtown Disney District. We have recently welcomed Ballast Point Brewing Company, Salt & Straw scoop shop, the re-designed Wetzel’s Pretzels, Naples Ristorante e Bar, Napolini and the re-imagined World of Disney! Stay tuned for Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes, Sugarboo & Co. and Rinse Bath & Body Co. coming soon!
*Tickets for the experience must be purchased in advance. Experience elements and activities subject to change or cancellation without notice. Parking valid only at the Downtown Disney District parking lot or other Disney-designated parking lot, and parking can be validated for five hours with a Pop-Up Disney! ticket.
**Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration merchandise items available while supplies last. Other restrictions may apply.
***A Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration ticket must be shown at the time of purchase of the special Pop-Up Disney! treats at Marceline’s Confectionery. Items are subject to change without notice. Available while supplies last. Other restrictions may apply.