UPDATE: The entry period for this opportunity has closed. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities!
Opening next week at the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort is Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration. This new, must-see experience celebrates 90 years of beloved Mickey Mouse! A few lucky Disney Parks Blog fans will get a special sneak peek on Friday, April 26 from 12:30-2:20 p.m. (Note: exact check-in time will be included in confirmation email)
Meet-up guests will be among the first to step into this whimsically immersive experience inspired by Mickey Mouse. You’ll be transported into imaginatively themed rooms, all featuring selfie-and-photo-worthy surprises.
Space for this experience is limited, and you must sign up here. Confirmation emails will be sent after registration has reached capacity and closed. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for this experience must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18
- Only one registration per person is allowed
- Limit one guest per registrant
- Confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in
- Space is limited to 100 registrants. Registrations will be accepted in the order received based on eligibility and capacity
- Participants may park at the Downtown Disney District parking for five hours when they have their parking tickets validated at the Pop-Up Disney experience.
We will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note this experience is subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.