UPDATE: The entry period for this opportunity has closed. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities!
On April 25, 2019, you have the opportunity to attend a special opening night screening of “Avengers: Endgame” in the AMC Disney Springs 24 theater at Disney Springs.
The “Avengers: Endgame” Meet-Up begins at 5 p.m. ET (doors open at 4 p.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Disney Springs on Thursday, April 25. During the event, you’ll see a special 5 p.m. showing of “Avengers: Endgame.”
As many of you know, the grave course of events set in motion by Thanos that wiped out half the universe and fractured the Avengers ranks compels the remaining Avengers to take one final stand in this grand conclusion to twenty-two films, “Avengers: Endgame.”
You can RSVP to join what may be one of the most popular meet-ups of the year by clicking here. Only one guest per confirmed registrant is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. First come, first served.
Also, for this special night, feel free to assemble wearing your favorite Avengers costume or attire for a fan photo! Please note the following rules:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or could detract from the experience of other guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- GUESTS AGES 13 AND UNDER
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
- GUESTS AGES 14 AND OLDER
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground.
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include toy shields, capes, and toy hammers. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Also, here are a few more things you should know:
- “Avengers: Endgame” is rated PG-13.
- A valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come, first seated. No one will be admitted late.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- We may refuse, revoke or limit admission in our sole discretion at any time.
- This invitation may be used for admission only by the person to whom we issued it; it is not transferable. It has no cash value.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.