Here at Walt Disney World Resort there’s so much to see and do that you can experience something new each time you visit, especially when you’re a Florida Resident.
In this edition, we’ll be focusing on special discoveries at Epcot that Florida Residents can experience for only $49 per day plus tax with a 4-day Discover Disney theme park ticket (total price $195 plus tax).
- New this year, you can rock out to live music any day of the week at the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival. Before the festival ends on June 3, don’t miss the Garden Rocks Concert Series featuring:
- The Guess Who from May 24 through 27
- Jon Secada from May 28 through 29
- Blood, Sweat and Tears from May 30 through June 1
- Eddie Palmieri from June 2 through June 3
- While you prepare to take flight on Soarin’ Around the World, test your travel trivia knowledge with the Soarin’ Challenge, now available on the Play Disney Parks App.
- Meet some of your favorite Disney Characters with a character crawl around World Showcase. Meet Donald Duck in Mexico, Mulan in China, Snow White in Germany, Belle in France, and more!
- Adults ages 21 and older can enjoy a special Wine Walk. Start at one of three locations in World Showcase (Weinkeller in Germany, Enoteca Castello in Italy, and Aux Vins de France in France) by purchasing a special passport and map. The experience comes with six specially selected wines from the three locations and a souvenir acrylic wine glass.
- Cool off inside The Seas. After riding along with Nemo & Friends, get a close up view of clown fish, sharks and more in the massive 5.7-million-gallon saltwater aquarium they call home. Keep an eye out for other aquatic friends such as manatees and sea turtles!
- End your night by viewing “Illuminations: Reflections of Earth” during its farewell season from an area you haven’t before. Try viewing it from one of many World Showcase countries such as Mexico, France, or Italy. Bid a fond farewell this breathtaking display of lasers, lights and fireworks before it goes away on September 30, 2019!
Plus, enjoy some of your favorite Epcot attractions like Test Track, presented by Chevrolet®, Frozen Ever After, Mission: SPACE, and more.
Florida Residents can discover Epcot like never before with the limited-time Discover Disney Ticket. For less than $49 per day plus tax ($195 Total plus tax), Florida Residents can visit ANY 4 DAYS through June 30, 2019. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and can only be purchased through June 27, 2019. Proof of Florida residency required. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Tickets exclude activities and events separately priced. For more information and to buy tickets visit DisneyWorld.com/DiscoverDisney.
Play Disney Parks app available for iPhone® and smartphones for Android™.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. Music streaming feature requires an Apple Music subscription. Separate Apple Music terms and conditions apply. Subscription plan renews automatically after trial. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Some features require separate theme park admission.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.