This week, as reservations were made available for those who plan to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the Disneyland Resort between May 31 and June 23, 2019, we shared important how-to information with Disney Parks Blog readers.
General reservations are no longer available, but if you stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019, you can receive a designated reservation to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during your stay. Click here to book your stay or call (714) 520-5060 now! If the hotel reservation is canceled, the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation will be canceled.
Beginning June 24, 2019, reservations will not be required for visits to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and access to Disneyland park, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and experiences will be subject to capacity.
And did you see our special #DisneyParksLIVE stream of the 30th anniversary celebration of Disney’s Hollywood Studios? If not, you can still see it this weekend.
Our anniversary celebration included some exciting updates, including the announcement of a new Toy Story Land restaurant as well as a Toy Story pop-up merchandise location and new logo for the park. And all of the day’s festivities were followed by the debut of our newest projection show on the iconic Chinese Theatre.
Visit our original Disney’s Hollywood Studios Celebrates 30 Years story for more.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Adventures by Disney Announces Egypt Itinerary, Growing Global Vacation Portfolio for 2020 – This week, we announced our roster of worldwide Adventures by Disney vacations for 2020, including an unforgettable itinerary in Egypt.
- Magic Kingdom Park Foodie News: April 2019 – We’ve got everything from donuts and ice cream to milkshakes and eclairs, and even an all-new Plant-Based Cuisine Guide, and it’s all sure to leave you hungry.
- U.S. Navy Blue Angels Perform Spectacular Flyovers at Epcot – This pas Thursday, guests visiting Epcot cheered as the U.S. Navy Blue Angels performed several magical passes above the iconic Spaceship Earth attraction in honor of Military Appreciation Month.
- There’s a New Baby Gorilla at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! – One of the things we love most at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is welcoming babies to our family, and the animal care team is delighted to announce the birth of a healthy baby western lowland gorilla!
- New Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table – Calling all princes and princesses! We’re excited to introduce a new package at Magic Kingdom Park that is fit for royalty.