This week, we shared several great Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge stories, including updates on our innovative food and beverage offerings, details on Savi’s Workshop as well as important arrival and parking information if you’re planning to visit during the first few weeks of the land’s opening at the Disneyland Resort. Check out our series updates:
- Foodie Guide to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Building Batuu: Savi’s Workshop at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Know Before You Go: Parking During Your Visit at Disneyland Resort
And if you missed our latest video, catch up with Disney Ambassador Justin Rapp in this week’s episode of “Know Before You Go!”
At Disneyland Resort, you can still get a guaranteed Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation by staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019. After June 23, reservations are no longer required to enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and the Disneyland Resort will utilize a virtual queuing system, as needed, to continue to provide a great guest experience, so guests will be free to enjoy the rest of the resort while waiting to get called back to enter the land. Visit Michael’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge story for details.
*Access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge experiences is subject to capacity. After June 23, 2019, when reservations will no longer be required, access to Disneyland park, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and experiences is subject to capacity
Disney Parks Blog readers were also among the first to see our stunning Disney themed gondolas unwrapped and making test runs during an exciting step forward for our Disney Skyliner system that’ll transport guests at Walt Disney World Resort later this fall.
When fall arrives, guests of Disney Skyliner Resorts – Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – will be able to enjoy the benefit of being whisked between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Check out our original Disney Skyliner Gondolas story for more images and details.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind Opening This Summer at Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure Park – As we’ve previously announced, Disney California Adventure park will welcome Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind to Pixar Pier. I’m excited to share this whimsical family-friendly attraction will open this summer!
- Foodie Guide to Mother’s Day 2019 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts – Mother’s Day is today, and there are plenty of ways to celebrate at the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. Here’s your official Foodie Guide to Mother’s Day with all of the tasty info!
- 9 Great Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort this Fall – Spring is in full bloom, but I know many of you are dreaming up your plans for a visit to Walt Disney World Resort this fall. To help you plan a magical vacation, here are 9 great experiences you can have later this year.
- New Details About Space-Themed Restaurant Coming to Epcot – Dining team, this is Mission Control. You are clear for 2019 entry into the new space-themed restaurant coming to Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort. That’s right, the new table-service experience will open later this year adjacent to the Mission: SPACE attraction!
- Disneyland Resort Introduces New Annual Passport that Combines Value and Flexibility – At the Disneyland Resort, we know guests are continuously looking for easier ways to plan their visits with options that fit their individual needs. In addition to offering a variety of ticket options and special events, we are excited to introduce the Disney Flex Passport, a new Annual Passport.
- Bring Your Appetite! Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Launches Global Culinary Fun Aug. 29 – Get ready for the ultimate global dine-around when the 24th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival takes place Aug. 29-Nov. 23!
- Behind the Scenes of ‘Tale of the Lion King,’ Coming June 7 to Disney California Adventure Park – This summer, Disney California Adventure park celebrates the beloved characters and music of Disney’s “The Lion King” with an imaginative new adaptation of this timeless story, presented as a highly-theatrical outdoor musical production entitled, “Tale of the Lion King.”
- Discover Stinky Pete in Toy Story Land with the Play Disney Parks App – The Play Disney Parks app allows guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort to interact with the theme parks in a whole new way through themed games, Disney trivia, digital achievements, official Disney Parks music playlists through Apple Music® and more.