This Halloween season, guests of all ages are sure to have a ghoulishly good time at the new Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure park. This separately-ticketed party is packed with exclusive new entertainment and experiences, including the new “World of Color” spectacular – “Villainous!”
Tweens will be treated to multiple new experiences – including the new interactive DescenDANCE Party and more! Here’s what’s in store:
- DescenDANCE Party – A new pulsing party in the Backlot area of Hollywood Land is inspired by the popular “Descendants” franchise from Disney Channel. As the DescenDANCE Party begins, a spell is cast, summoning the greatest dance crew from the Isle of the Lost to throw down and lead everyone in moves that are set to the biggest hit songs from all three “Descendants” movies. The original “Villain Kids” might even crash the party through magic mirrors. Once the DescenDANCE crew returns to their realm, the Backlot DJ continues to spin tunes that will make any “Villain Kid” proud, inviting everyone to step onto the dance floor into the night.
- “Villainous!” – The new “World of Color” show weaves a Halloween tale about a young girl named Shelley Marie. This twisted tale carries Shelley on an unforgettable journey, exploring the villainous side of Disney characters through fountains, lights, lasers, projections and special effects. “Villainous!” shows that, deep down, there’s a little villain in all of us.
- Character encounters – Tweens will love meeting beloved Disney characters – and villains, too. You may be surprised at who you discover at this Halloween party, like Dr Facilier, Jafar and Maleficent!
- Immersive Treat Trails – Trick-or-treating is not just for little kids! There is so much to see at the new, wonderfully wicked treat trails throughout the park. Iconic characters such as Mad Hatter from Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland,” or even Oogie Boogie himself will surprise and delight. Additional treat trails will feature oversized cauldrons full of treats for all guests to enjoy.
- “Frightfully Fun Parade” – The favorite Halloween parade is coming to Disney California Adventure park for the first time! The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow starts the procession, followed by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse who lead the cavalcade of characters and many mischievous Disney villains who are ready to stir up some trouble along the parade route.
This spook-tacular Halloween party is only offered on 20 select nights this fall. For more information and tickets to Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at the Disneyland Resort visit Disneyland.com/HalloweenParty. Also, be sure to catch “Descendants 3” this August on Disney Channel.
Hi, are there any ways to see the Descendants characters, Auradon, or the Isle of the Lost at Disney World, and/or will the characters be at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and parade?
Yes! The same question: will there be any kind of package for world if color? Thank you!
I’ve got the same question as Janet about dining packages… will there be a dessert party for WoC for the Halloween event nights? (say yes!) Will there be a dining package that includes reserved or even seated (so nice!) viewing of the parade? I loved the Carthay Circle Paint the Night package that had a seated viewing area. Hopefully it’ll be announced soon if there will, I might want to purchase a second Halloween night if dining packages are offered for both! (Would love if Carthay circle had a fall/Halloween themed menu or special dinner on Halloween nights too, wink wink!)
Does the ticket include photo pass? Will we need a max pass for that day to get the photos in our account?
Does this mean Halloween screams has been retired forever?
will there be dining options for the WoC, or FP?