Back by popular demand, Ray-Ban sunglasses featuring everyone’s favorite Mouse are once again available at Sunglass Hut locations at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. And best of all, Disney Parks guests will not only get a first look at the new design, they can be among the first to purchase.
Beginning today, these sunglasses will be available exclusively at select Disney Parks retail locations for a limited time, before the launch expands to other Sunglass Hut retail locations and on SunglassHut.com. Be sure to stop by the locations below to be one of the first to get your hands on these stylish frames!
- Disney California Adventure park – Sunglass Icon kiosk
- Downtown Disney District – Sunglass Icon and kiosk
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Blizzard Beach – Beach Haus
- Disney Springs – Sunglass Icon; West Side
- Magic Kingdom Park – Island Supply; Adventureland
- Typhoon Lagoon – Singapore Sal’s
For this release, the iconic Ray-Ban New Wayfarer design has been updated with a polarized lens and custom Mickey Mouse print on the outside of the temples, featuring the classic Mickey colors of red, yellow and black. The frames have a retail price of $243 for adult and $103 for the non-polarized junior pair.