Summertime is here at Walt Disney World Resort, and there’s no better way to beat the heat than with a refreshing selection of postres and bebidas. Continuing off our post from last week, we’re back with part two to help you continue the fiesta all summer long!
There’s a wide variety of options for guests of all ages, and we’re bringing you the inside scoop on where to find them.
- Mango-Passion Fruit Panna Cotta: Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort offers a delicious must-have combination of mango and passion fruit cream mixed with tropical fruits and topped with a crispy vanilla Breton cookie.
- Tropical Tart: Also at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, you can find this succulent tropical key lime and mango tart that is mixes with passion fruit and topped with vanilla chantilly. ¡Delicioso!
- Dulce de Leche Churro Balls: At 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck in Disney Springs, indulge in this tasty cinnamon-sugar-fried-dough mixed with flavors of churro, paired with a decadent dipping sauce! ¿Quién dijo churro?
- Coconut Bar with Pineapple-Basil Compote and Vanilla Cream: Visiting Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen in Magic Kingdom Park? Try this fluffy vanilla chiffon cake with coconut and lime-white chocolate ganache.
- Coconut Flan: Available at Maya Grill in Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, indulge in this magnificent toasted coconut custard combined with coconut crème anglaise-caramel sauce, topped with chantilly and toasted coconut flakes.
- Zingiber Fizzie: Nomad Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom offers this delectable combination of passion fruit purée, mint, simple syrup, and lime juice topped with ginger beer.
- Tropical Paradise: Try this crisp concoction of pineapple, lime, coconut and cinnamon dusted with nutmeg, available at Banana Cabana in Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Brazilian Freeze: Looking to quench your thirst at Disney Springs? Stop by Rainforest Café for coconut, pineapple and raspberry purée, blended with banana and ice!
Everyone ready to enjoy this verano?