UPDATE: The entry period for this opportunity has closed. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities!
Are you the ultimate Toy Story fan? We’re celebrating the upcoming release of Disney · Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” with a one-of-a-kind opportunity on June 8, 2019 that you don’t want to miss! We’re hosting an advanced screening of the film followed by a special Toy Story Land after-hours party for 50 winners of the Disney Parks Blog “Toy Story 4 Fan Event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Sweepstakes.”
The Disney Parks Blog Toy Story 4 Fan Event will begin at 10:30 a.m. ET (check-in begins at 9 a.m.) at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort on Saturday, June 8, 2019. During the event, each winner and his/her guest can see a special advance screening of the “Toy Story 4” film that morning, enjoy a day of fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, attend a dinner party, and then have after-hours access to Toy Story Land from 9:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
When we catch up with Woody (voice of Tom Hanks) in Disney · Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” film, he has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So when Bonnie’s beloved new craft-project-turned-toy, Forky (voice of Tony Hale), declares himself “trash” and not a toy, Woody takes it upon himself to show Forky why he should embrace being a toy. But when Bonnie takes the whole gang on her family’s road trip excursion, Woody ends up on an unexpected detour that includes a reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep (voice of Annie Potts). After years of being on her own, Bo’s adventurous spirit and life on the road belie her delicate porcelain exterior. As Woody and Bo realize they’re worlds apart when it comes to life as a toy, they soon come to find that’s the least of their worries.
Disney · Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” opens in U.S. theaters on June 21, 2019.
You can enter for a chance to win and see the film early by clicking here and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form. Your entry must state your valid email address and full name.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All entrants must be 18 years or older and legal residents of, and physically located within, the state of Florida. However, guests of the winners do not need to be 18 or older (as long as the guest is the child or ward of the winner).
- Limit one guest per winner.
- A notice will be sent, via email, to the winning entrants.
- Confirmation email will be for winner and guest.
- Confirmation email and valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- “Toy Story 4” is rated G.
- It will be necessary for the winner and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferrable.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 11:00 a.m. ET on 6/7/19, and ends 1:00 p.m. ET of the same day. Open only to legal residents of Florida who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person. For full details including eligibility requirements, odds of winning and prize limitations, see Official Rules. Prize does not include accommodations or transportation between winner’s home and Walt Disney World Resort on June 8, 2019. Void where prohibited.