Hey Florida residents, the summer is yours this year at Walt Disney World Resort thanks to the new Get Your Ears On Ticket, which is available starting today. This special ticket provides 3- and 4-day options for as low as $55 per day (plus tax) for the 4-day ticket (total price $219 plus tax)*. Now, more than ever, is a fantastic time to visit Walt Disney World, with new fun experiences happening across all four theme parks this summer.
The Get Your Ears On Ticket is available now through Aug. 25, 2019, and can be used any three or four days, depending on ticket purchased, through Aug. 28, 2019 … with NO BLOCK-OUT DATES!
Here are all the details you’ll need for the ticket that best suits your vacation dreams this summer:
3-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket
- $199 (plus tax) – Less than $67 per day (plus tax)*
4-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket
- $219 (plus tax) – Less than $55 per day (plus tax)*
For more information or to purchase the summer ticket, please visit Disneyworld.com/GetYourEarsOn. You can also purchase the ticket through the Disney Reservation Center or authorized travel professionals and ticket sellers.
Pairing the Get Your Ears On Ticket with a Disney resort hotel stay helps you remain immersed in magic for every moment of a Walt Disney World vacation:
- Florida residents can save up to 35 percent on rooms at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights now through June 30, 2019, when you book through June 30, 2019, with the Florida Resident Sun & Fun Offer**.
- Florida residents can also save up to 30 percent on rooms at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights July 1 through Aug. 28, 2019, when you book through Aug. 28, 2019, with the Florida Resident Summer Offer **.
Summer 2019 will be an amazing time to visit Walt Disney World Resort, with new experiences at all four theme parks:
- Get your ears on during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park, with the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party,” featuring those true originals, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Party with Pixar pals at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the park’s 30th anniversary year, featuring The Incredibles, Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.”; Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the gang at the new Toy Story Land; and the new Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy that takes you into the world of Cars. Plus, each night the new “Wonderful World of Animation” show transforms the Chinese Theatre with a stirring tribute to Disney animation.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar comes to life at night at Disney’s Animal Kingdom with bioluminescent fauna and flora. And now evenings in the park are even more special with the new “Rivers of Light: We Are One,” featuring additional stunning imagery and familiar animal characters to the popular nighttime show on Discovery River. Also new, the Tree of Life awakens in a whole new way to honor the 25th anniversary of “The Lion King,” with beautiful projections on the iconic tree featuring music and animation paying tribute to the classic film.
- Join us at Epcot in bidding a fond farewell to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” before the nighttime spectacular takes its final bow on Sept. 30, 2019. And experience a special out-of-this-world daily summer concert series at the America Gardens Theatre, June 14 through Aug. 18, 2019.
And for those who don’t live in Florida, you can take advantage of the Summer One World Ticket, available now through Aug. 23, 2019. For more information on this special offer, click here.
* Proof of Florida residency required. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Tickets exclude activities and events separately priced.
**The number of rooms allocated for these offers are limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Florida resident pays for the same room. Proof of Florida residency required at check-in. Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate, Deluxe and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.