Here at Walt Disney World Resort, there’s so much to see and do that you can experience something new each time you visit, especially when you’re a Florida Resident this summer.
In this edition, we’ll be focusing on special discoveries at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park where Florida Residents can enjoy the magic of nature with animals and world-class entertainment for only $55 per day plus tax with a 4-day Get Your Ears On Ticket (total price $219 plus tax).
- Start your adventurous day by celebrating the 25th anniversary of Disney’s, The Lion King. Be sure to check out Festival of the Lion King, a high energy show filled with favorite songs, dancing, and acrobatics. Then head over to Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party where you can dance along with your favorite characters including Timon and Rafiki!
- Follow in the footsteps of Russell from the Disney·Pixar film Up and become a Wilderness Explorer! Earn adventure badges around the park through self-guided activities such as animal observation and learning important wilderness skills. Collect over 25 badges and earn the right to echo the Wilderness Explorer call: Caw! Caw! Roar!
- As the sun begins to set, venture over to Kilimanjaro Safaris for a tour at dusk and see the animals in a whole new setting! This unforgettable journey through the reserve allows you to witness nocturnal animal behaviors that are rarely seen during the day.
- End your night by witnessing the beauty of nature with Rivers of Light: We Are One. Enter an awe-inspiring world that comes alive at night to tell the story about mankind and the connections we share with animals as we all go through life. This nighttime show has been reimagined to feature new imagery from Disneynature and Disney animated films to help convey this moving story.
- Plus, enjoy some of your favorite Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park attractions like Avatar Flight of Passage, Expedition Everest, DINOSAUR, Kali River Rapids, and more.
With a 4-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket Florida Residents can visit ANY 4 DAYS through August 28, 2019. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and can be purchased through August 25, 2019. Proof of Florida residency required. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Tickets exclude activities and events separately priced. For more information visit DisneyWorld.com/GetYourEarsOn.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Some features require separate theme park admission.