Here at Walt Disney World Resort, there’s so much to see and do that you can experience something new each time you visit, especially when you’re a Florida Resident this summer.
In this edition, we’ll be focusing on special discoveries at Disney’s Hollywood Studios where Florida Residents can let their adventure begin and celebrate 30 years of epic excitement for only $55 per day plus tax with a 4-day Get Your Ears On Ticket (total price $219 plus tax).
- Party with Pixar Pals this summer like never before:
- Embrace your inner Super and join in limited-time fun with The Incredibles through September 30, 2019. Boogie down during a dance party, visit Edna Mode’s Super-Suit Gallery, and more.
- Step inside the world of “Monsters, Inc.” to meet and pal around with Mike and Sulley.
- Learn what it takes to be a champion racer at the NEW Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy!
- While waiting to twist and turn through Andy’s backyard on Slinky Dog Dash in Toy Story Land, enjoy a game Andy’s created from spare toys and his imagination using the Play Disney Parks App.
- Celebrate the release of “Toy Story 4”, now open in theatres, by meeting Bo Peep (and Woody, Buzz, and Jessie) in Toy Story Land. Plus you can pick up Bo Peep-inspired merchandise including a two-piece outfit and handbag.
- Step into some of your favorite stories. At the Indiana Jones – Epic Stunt Spectacular raise your hand when the casting director steps on stage and if you get picked, you’ll appear as a costumed extra in the show. At “For the First Time in Forever – a Frozen Sing-Along Celebration,” belt out some favorite songs such as “Let It Go.”
- For the little ones in your group, boogie down at Disney Junior Dance Party! This new show featuring Doc McStuffins, Vampirina, Timon and Mickey is a high-energy musical celebration where you can show off your moves and laugh yourself silly. After the show, meet Vampirina, Fancy Nancy, and Doc McStuffins in Animation Courtyard.
- End your night with a viewing of “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” and become part of the story as iconic movie moments unfold all around you. One of the best ways to experience the show is to purchase tickets to Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party which includes access to a buffet of savory and sweet treats, and for guests 21 and older a selection of beer, wine, and cocktails. Best of all, you get a souvenir stein and a reserved viewing area!
Plus, let your adventure continue with some of your favorite Disney’s Hollywood Studios attractions including The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, and more.
Florida Residents can experience Disney’s Hollywood Studios like never before with the limited-time Get Your Ears On Ticket. For less than $55 per day plus tax ($219 Total plus tax), Florida Residents can visit ANY 4 DAYS through August 28, 2019. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and can only be purchased through August 25, 2019. Proof of Florida residency required. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Tickets exclude activities and events separately priced. For more information and to buy tickets visit DisneyWorld.com/GetYourEarsOn.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Some features require separate theme park admission.
When will you bring Keanu Reeves to Toy Story Land dressed up as Duke Caboom to meet and greet guests?
You know he would totally do it.