When Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this incredible new land will transport you to the planet of Batuu, where you’ll be able to live your own adventure in and around Black Spire Outpost. And when you’re “off planet” exploring the rest of the park, you can enjoy a variety of other great Star Wars experiences that celebrate the entire saga.
- Star Wars Launch Bay – This multi-sensory space is a must-do for Star Wars fans of all ages with the “Meet the Makers” short film, galleries featuring treasured memorabilia and authentic replicas of Star Wars artifacts, special Star Wars merchandise and opportunities to interact with favorite Star Wars characters like Chewbacca and BB-8. Starting August 29 at Star Wars Launch Bay, you can even have a personal face-to-face encounter with Darth Vader himself.
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away – This unique live show experience is presented several times daily at the park’s Center Stage area, bringing to life iconic moments from the saga with compelling film clips, special effects and appearances by favorite Star Wars characters.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – In this unforgettable, interactive experience, younglings are guided to the site of a sacred and ancient Jedi temple, where they learn the ways of the Force and face their fears against iconic Star Wars villains, to discover if they have the makings of a true Jedi.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – Star Tours takes you to multiple Star Wars destinations on a thrilling, motion-simulator based adventure across the galaxy, including characters and sequences from the newest Star Wars saga films Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular – This stunning nighttime show puts you in the middle of the action of memorable moments from the Star Wars saga, using state-of-the-art projection technology, lasers, lighting, pyrotechnics and other special effects.
More than ever before, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the place for you to celebrate and immerse yourself in the greatest saga ever told.
When can we start to reserve for Star Wars Guided Tour? Keep calling but told no dates as of yet but the website says to call to reserve….
In spring 2020 Hopefully were bring back Center stage dance party!
Has anyone heard anything special happening on the 29th? Will there be a dessert party? When can we book? Will they be doing boarding passes for Galaxy’s Edge like they did in California?
Any news if the Star Wars Guided Tour will continue and to include Galaxy Edge?
Great news to hear Star Wars: Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party will continue. But when can we book that? We are coming in mid-October and the online reservations for that event only go to September. Thanks in advance for your help.
Jim – My understanding is that the dessert party is expected to continue, but plans for the fall dates are still being worked out, so keep checking back.
But will Kylo stay also? Please! 🙂
Gyorgy – Kylo Ren will be on his way to Batuu to look into reports of Resistance activity around Black Spire Outpost, so you’ll be able to encounter him there.
Exciting news! Will the Star Wars: AGalactic Spectacular Dessert Party be continuing, as well?
Lindsay – Yes, that offering is expected to continue as well.
Everyone’s waiting for those AP preview dates and registration details..