Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa offers something for everyone: Gorgeous ocean views, wonderful water play areas and kid’s spaces. Plus, Aulani has a variety of hotel and Disney Vacation Club accommodations, from comfortable rooms that sleep four to a three-bedroom Grand Villa that sleeps up to 12 of your loved ones.
When you stay with us at Aulani Resort, you’ll find that your favorite Disney characters are also on vacation, sporting adorable leisure wear. Here, you’ll see Mickey and Minnie dressed for sun-kissed days of beachy fun. Want to mimic their look? Well, you’re in luck! We worked in collaboration with Disney bounding and fashion guru Leslie Kay to create some stylish Mickey and Minnie fashions, inspired by their Aulani attire. She’s sharing inspiration and tips for channeling your island vibe next time you stay at this resort.
Check out the inspiration board and some tips from Leslie below to get started on your Disney bounding!
- Minnie’s look is easy to replicate, just keep an eye out for something baby blue and floral!
- Include an ‘ukulele accessory, it’s a sweet nod to the ‘ukulele designs that can be found printed all over Minnie’s dress.
- Then, don’t forget to top it off with a plumeria flower in your hair!
- For Mickey, start with a floral shirt, then pair it with blue shorts to match.
- Mickey’s shirt has sea turtles on it, so try to include that in the look by adding a sea turtle tee underneath!
- For the ultimate island accessory, top off your style with a puka shell necklace.
Stay tuned! Coming up soon we’ll showcase more exciting new character-inspired looks at Aulani Resort.