It’s never too early to get into the holiday spirit, just like it’s never too late to start a new family tradition. This holiday season, immerse your family in a winter wonderland of fun – but leave the cold at home!
With Very Merrytime Cruises setting sail to tropical destinations from early November through the end of the year, there are plenty of options for your family to come together and celebrate the winter holidays in a whole new way. Here are just some of the reasons why a Disney cruise is the perfect holiday celebration…
1) It’s a great way to bring the extended family together. There’s plenty of room for everyone, no one gets stuck sleeping on the couch, and none of you have to cook, clean or do the dishes! What a fun way to get grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins together to make unforgettable memories.
2) There are endless options for a family photo – and plenty of people around to take it for you! The hardest part will be choosing your favorite backdrop, with stunning locations like the grand atrium, the white-sand beaches of Castaway Cay and the deep blue ocean on a sunny day at sea.
3) You’ll never hear “I’m bored” from anyone in the family. A Disney cruise is already packed with activities designed for all ages, and our Very Merrytime Cruises feature additional entertainment to spread the holiday cheer. Events like “Mickey’s Tree-Lighting Magic” and “Santa’s Winter Wonderland Ball” are sure to entertain the whole family.
4) Santa Claus is coming to town! Kris Kringle himself will be on board to listen to Christmas wishes and take photographs with children. His darling wife will treat kids to “Story Time with Mrs. Claus,” a special time for her to read well-known Christmas stories from her rocking chair near the tree. Getting to meet this jolly couple is something your children will never forget!
5) It will put you in the holiday spirit. Sometimes the busyness of our everyday lives can make it difficult for even the most spirited ones to feel the holiday cheer. Family activities like building gingerbread houses, listening to Dickens-inspired carolers and celebrating with beloved Disney characters in festive attire are sure to put you in a jolly good mood!
Very Merrytime cruises are offered on a variety of tropical itineraries from ports in Florida, California, Texas and New York. Click here to choose the right one for your family, and get ready to create a new family tradition!