Whether it’s customizing your own legendary lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop, building a droid at Droid Depot or hanging out at Oga’s Cantina, there’s much to explore as you become part of the Star Wars story.
If you want to look into availability of these experiences during your trip to Batuu, go directly to Disneyworld.com/SavisWorkshop, Disneyworld.com/DroidDepot or Disneyworld.com/Cantina to see what your options are. You can also make reservations through My Disney Experience app.
While reservations for these experiences are highly recommended, there will be limited walk-up availability.
Also, to celebrate the August 12 debut of the NBA Experience, a one-of-a-kind environment where guests of all ages can enter the world of professional basketball at Disney Springs, #DisneyParksLIVE will live stream the grand opening beginning at 9:25 a.m. ET.
Check out our original #DisneyParksLIVE stream of the Grand Opening Ceremony story for more details.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Mobile Ordering on the Disneyland App Expands to New Locations throughout Disneyland Resort, including Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats and Mint Julep Bar – Since launching mobile food ordering at the Disneyland Resort last year, guests have been loving the convenience of having the ability to plan ahead and order meals, beverages and snacks in advance. Using the Disneyland mobile app, guests are able to place an order, pay, and skip the order line to pick up fresh food in an available time that suits their schedule at more than 30 participating locations around the resort. And now, mobile ordering has expanded to even more locations in both Disney California Adventure and Disneyland parks!
- Moms Panel Monday: Making the Most of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Whether you are planning on attending the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival as a family, a couple, or with your best friends, you are in for a real treat … make that treats! This year’s festival will take place August 29, through November 23, 2019, at the Epcot World Showcase.
- Foodie Guide to Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary 2019 at Disneyland Park – WELCOME, HUNGRY MORTALS, TO A VERY HAUNTED FOODIE GUIDE! I am your foodie, your ghost foodie … Our tour begins here in this blog, where you’ll find some of our ghost’s favorite dishes in their corruptible, mortal state. So read on and get your ghoulish appetites ready, there’s no turning back now!
- Women Behind the Magic: Chef Aimee Rivera Crafts Award-Winning Fine Dining at Walt Disney World’s Victoria & Albert’s – Whether they’re designing the latest attractions or leading entire Parks, women around the world are using their unique talents to make Disney magic for guests every day. For Aimée Rivera, a 23-year culinary veteran and Chef de Cuisine at Walt Disney World Resort, creating magical experiences means crafting delectable, award-winning fine dining experiences that defy guest expectations.
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Haunted Mansion at Disneyland Park and Earn Limited-Time Play Disney Parks App Achievements – Hey, Play Disney Parks fans! Have you seen what has been haunting the app at Disneyland Resort this month to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Haunted Mansion? When you “foolish mortals” use the Play Disney Parks app and ride the beloved attraction at Disneyland park during select times this month, you will have the opportunity to earn new limited-time Haunted Mansion achievements! Collect the entire set and unlock the Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary achievement.
- Watch to See a Sneak Peek at the Crafting of Disney’s Riviera Resort – You’ve started to sense the excitement surrounding Walt Disney World’s newest resort – Disney’s Riviera Resort which is currently under construction and is opening for guests to enjoy beginning Dec. 16, 2019.
- Eight Ways to Commemorate 80 Years of Super Heroes at Disney California Adventure Park – Super Hero fans are in for a treat this month at the Disneyland Resort! August 31 marks 80 years of Super Heroes and there are plenty of ways to celebrate at Disney California Adventure park. Enjoy specially curated commemorative food and merchandise, as well as entertainment and experiences. Plus, the park is already filled with other exciting offerings—from heroic encounters with favorite Super Heroes to the rockin’ Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!