It’s been an out-of-this world summer at the Disneyland Resort. Whatever adventure you may choose—from enjoying the outdoor musical stage show “Tale of the Lion King” to traveling to a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, there’s never been a better time to experience the magic of Disney. Head to the Disneyland Resort now for the perfect end-of-summer celebration!
It’s also your last chance to experience these five, limited-time offerings:
- Soarin’ Over California (through Aug. 31)
- “Disneyland Forever” (through Sept. 2)
- “Tale of The Lion King” (through Sept. 2)
- Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration (through Sept. 2)
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” (through Sept. 30)
What’s your favorite summertime experience at the Disneyland Resort?
Favorite Disneyland Resort “summertime” experience?
Main Street Electrical Parade! Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring–EVERY season is the right season for MSEP. (And “Soarin’ Over California,” too!)