It’s a marshmallow world at Disneyland Resort with tons of yum-yummy treats made just for you! Our talented team of candymakers have once again outdone themselves with this year’s array of festive holiday sweet and treats. You’ll find these items through Jan. 6, 2020 at Pooh Corner and Candy Palace at Disneyland park, Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff at Disney California Adventure park, and Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District.
- Minnie Santa Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with red sugar, green candy-coated chocolates, and a white chocolate Minnie Santa hat
- Jack Skellington Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in white chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate accents
- Mickey Snowman Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in white chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate, a sour belf scarf, and a chocolate top hat
- Mickey Elf Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with colored sugar and a chocolate elf hat
- Snowflake Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in white chocolate and decorated with blue sugar and a white chocolate snowflake
- Gingerbread Mickey and Minnie Crispy Treats – Crispy treats dipped in chocolate and decorated with colored sugar and chocolate
- Holiday Minnie Crispy Treat – Crispy treat dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with red sugar, green candy-coated chocolates, and a chocolate holiday bow
- Haunted Mansion Holiday Wreath Crispy Treat (only available at Candy Palace and Hunny Spot at Disneyland Park) – Crispy treat dipped in green chocolate and decorated with a red chocolate bow
- Snowman Crispy Treat – Crispy treat dipped in white chocolate and decorated with red sugar and a candy cane chocolate piece
- Holiday Tree Cake Pop – Vanilla cake pop dipped in white chocolate and decorated with chocolate accents
- Snowflake Cake Pop – Chocolate cake pop dipped in white chocolate and decorated with blue sugar, dark chocolate ears, and a white chocolate snowflake
- Holiday Mickey Cake Pop – Vanilla cake pop dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with red sugar and candy-coated chocolates
- Snowman Cake Pop – Vanilla cake pop dipped in white chocolate and decorated with a jelly bean button nose, dark chocolate eyes and smile, a sour belt, and candy-coated chocolate ear muffs
Other Candy Items
- Harvest Brittle (available through November) – Made with sugar, butter, almonds, cashews, pecans, cranberries, and cinnamon
- Pecan Brittle (available starting in December) – Made with sugar, butter, and pecans
- Peppermint Marshmallow Wand – Marshmallows dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in crushed candy canes
- Churro Marshmallow Wand (only available at Trolley Treats and Marceline’s Confectionery) – Marshmallows dipped in white chocolate and rolled in graham crackers, cinnamon, and sugar
- Pumpkin Fudge (available through Nov. 28) – Vanilla fudge made with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice
- Peppermint Fudge – Chocolate fudge with peppermint oil and sprinkled with crushed candy canes
- Abuelita Fudge – Chocolate fudge made with Abuelita chocolate, and mini marshmallows
- Peppermint Bark – Peppermint dark chocolate drizzled with white chocolate and sprinkled with crushed candy canes
- Churro Toffee – Almond toffee dipped in white chocolate and covered in cinnamon and sugar
- Holiday Cupcakes – Chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet cupcakes topped with buttercream and sprinkles
In addition, each year the Disneyland Resort features the popular hand-pulled candy canes we’ve all come to love!* These special treats are delicious and make for the perfect gift or even the perfect snack. Measuring a whopping 18 inches long, these hand-crafted peppermint sticks will be available starting Nov. 29 at Candy Palace and Nov. 30 at Trolley Treats. Here are the dates they will be offered throughout the holiday season:
Candy Palace: Nov. 29; Dec.
2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 24
Trolley Treats: Nov. 30; Dec. 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 25
The Holidays at Disneyland Resort run through January 6, 2020. To learn more about all of the holiday celebrations happening around property, visit the Disneyland Resort website. And be sure to check out all of my recent Foodie Guides to the 2019 Holidays at Disneyland Resort:
- Foodie Guide to Holidays 2019 at Disneyland Park
- Foodie Guide to Holidays 2019 at Disney California Adventure Park
- Foodie Guide to Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure Park
*Note: A limited number of candy canes will be available for each release while supplies last. Wristbands will be distributed accordingly at park opening. Wristbands are limited, available while supplies last. Limit ONE (1) wristband per guest. Wristband entitles bearer to purchase ONE (1) candy cane at designated location. Wristband must be shown at time of purchase. Information subject to restrictions and change without notice, including but not limited to release dates, prices, etc. No discounts apply. No exchanges or refunds.
Are there any gluten and dairy free treats or at least DF/GF friendly treats (no milk protein or gluten ingredients)?
Where do you line up to get a wristband? Is there a designated gate or do guests run in?
Would love gluten free and dairy free treats
The Snowman Crispy Treat is too cute to eat!
Are any of these options vegan?