Holidays at the Disneyland Resort brings magical entertainment, sparkling décor, festive foods, specialty merchandise and of course, seasonal attractions! From now through Jan. 6, 2020, enjoy Disney magic with friends and family on attractions themed especially for the holidays.
Over in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park, the residents are racing to celebrate the season. Two attractions rely on holiday magic to celebrate the haul-idays:
- Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl – Luigi and his extended family of roadsters are celebrating the season in style. Take a seat and take a merry spin as the cars cruise to festive tunes, including “We Wish You Season’s Speedings,” “Joy To The Whirl,” “Jolly Joyous Santa Car,” “Carol Of The Horns” and “Jingle Bells.”
- Mater’s Jingle Jamboree – This haul-iday tractor spins through a festively decorated junkyard. Mater croons classic holiday tunes, including “Christmas In Radiator Springs,” “Mater’s Jingle Jamboree,” “Radiator Rockin’ Holiday,” “The Gifts of the Mater” and “Tractors, Tractors, Tractors.”
In Disneyland park, two popular attractions also transform just for the season:
- “it’s a small world” Holiday – The beloved attraction takes you around the world and back as dolls and toys representing children enjoy the distinctive holiday traditions of their countries. In the evenings, the attraction’s facade twinkles with 50,000-plus colorful lights, music and video projections.
- AP Bonus: Annual Passholders can enjoy an extra hour at “it’s a small world” Holiday after park closing on Nov. 18-22 (Nov. 18-21 starting at 10 p.m. and Nov. 22 starting at midnight), as well as a special photo opportunity. Blockout dates apply.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – ‘Twas “The Nightmare Before Christmas” and all through the Haunted Mansion, Jack Skellington and his friends are causing a collision between Christmas and Halloween. Enjoy the frightfully festive décor and familiar characters from the classic film, including Sally, Zero and Oogie Boogie.
- AP Bonus: Annual Passholders can enjoy an extra hour at Haunted Mansion Holiday after park closing on Dec. 9-11 (Dec. 9 and 11 starting at midnight and Dec. 10 starting at 11 p.m.). Blockout dates apply.
What’s your favorite holiday-themed attraction at the Disneyland Resort?