UPDATE: The entry period for this opportunity has closed. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities!
Today, we’re offering the opportunity to be among the first to see the new Disney+ holiday film “Noelle” at a special early screening on November 9, 2019 at AMC Disney Springs 24.
The Disney+ “Noelle” Disney Parks Blog Meet-Up begins at 10 a.m. ET (doors open at 9 a.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at the Walt Disney World Resort on Saturday, November 9. During the event, you’ll see a special showing of the new film.
In the Disney+ holiday comedy “Noelle,” Kris Kringle’s daughter is full of Christmas spirit and holiday fun, but wishes she could do something “important” like her beloved brother Nick, who will take over for their father this Christmas. When Nick is about to crumble like a gingerbread cookie from all the pressure, Noelle suggests he take a break and get away but when he doesn’t return, Noelle must find her brother and bring him back in time to save Christmas.
“Noelle” stars Anna Kendrick, Bill Hader, Kingsley Ben-Adir, Billy Eichner, Julie Hagerty and Shirley MacLaine. The film will be part of an amazing lineup of entertainment when Disney+ launches its subscription streaming service on November 12.
Also, for this special event, feel free to join us wearing your best holiday clothes for a fan photo! It’s the perfect event for your favorite Christmas sweater or shirt.
RSVP to join us at this meet-up right now by clicking here. Only one guest per confirmed registrant is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. First come, first served.
Here are a few other things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come first seated. No one will be admitted late.
- “Noelle” is rated G.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.