UPDATE: The entry period for this opportunity has closed. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities!
This fall, we’ve been celebrating the upcoming release of Disney’s “Frozen 2” at Disney Parks. Now, we’re offering the opportunity to be among the very first to see it at a special advanced screening of the film on November 17, 2019, at AMC Disney Springs 24.
The “Frozen 2” Disney Parks Blog Meet-Up begins at 1 p.m. ET (doors open at 12:01 p.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at the Walt Disney World Resort on Sunday, November 17. During the event, you’ll see a special showing of the new film.
As many of you know, in Disney’s new adventure, “Frozen 2,” Elsa & Anna set out together with Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, on a dangerous but remarkable journey into the unknown to discover secrets about their past.
Disney’s “Frozen 2” arrives in U.S. theaters on November 22, 2019
RSVP to join us at this meet-up right now by clicking here. Only one guest per confirmed registrant is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. First come, first served.
Here are a few other things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come first seated. No one will be admitted late.
- “Frozen 2” is rated PG.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
I was able to submit before the capacity but I haven’t received any email yet
I filled out a registration form before this site said capacity was reached too, but didn’t receive an email. I didn’t think if you filled out the form, you still might not get in, but maybe it was a very limited event and filled up fast. Would have loved to have seen it.
I entered before the capacity was reached but I did not receive a email? 😢.
Have emails been sent already? Just trying to determine if we got in or not. Thanks for always having special things.