This week, we shared the exciting update that we’re celebrating the return of the holiday season with a #DisneyParksLIVE stream of the debut performance of “A Frozen Holiday Wish.”
Tonight, at 6:10 p.m. EST, you can watch the first “A Frozen Holiday Wish” castle lighting of the season right here on the Disney Parks Blog.
As many of you know, the nightly show at Magic Kingdom Park stars the royal sisters Anna and Elsa, and their friends Olaf and Kristoff. Queen Elsa uses her magical powers to present a gift to everyone in the kingdom by transforming Cinderella Castle into a shimmering ice palace for the holidays.
Check back tonight at 6:10 p.m. to see the live stream. Visit Jennifer’s original ‘#DisneyParksLIVE ‘A Frozen Holiday Wish’ story and let us know where you’ll be watching from and who you’re watching with!
Also, we shared an update that hundreds of new plant-based dishes have landed on menus at Walt Disney World Resort!
Last month, we announced that all of our major quick and table service restaurants would be dishing up delectable new options at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort – accompanied by a new plant-based menu icon, a green leaf.
Check out our original “New Plant-Based Dishes at Walt Disney World Resort” story for a special look at the dishes now on our menus.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Just Announced: Additional Dates Now on Sale for Disney After Hours in 2020 – Attention fans of our Disney After Hours events: there are now more event dates to choose from in 2020 at both Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Lunar New Year and Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return to Disneyland Resort in 2020 – Two highly anticipated events are once again returning to the Disneyland Resort in early 2020: Lunar New Year and Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival!
- Celebrate Classic American BBQ with Regal Eagle Smokehouse – Coming Soon to Epcot – Get ready to chow down on some good ol’ classic American barbecue with Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue, coming to Epcot this winter!
- Meet the Artists in November 2019 at WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort – November brings in the cool air and even cooler artists at the WonderGround Gallery in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort.
- Find Out More About the Disney Wonder’s Recent Enhancements – In this new video, our Director of Entertainment Operations Christiaan Abbott gives us a closer look at what your family can expect the next time you step foot on the Disney Wonder.
- Foodie Guide to ‘Frozen 2’ Offerings at Walt Disney World Resort – You don’t have to journey to an enchanted forest to try these new treats celebrating the premiere of Disney’s highly-anticipated animated film, “Frozen 2.” All you have to do is visit Walt Disney World Resort!