What’s that you say? There’s a double celebration today? Hip Hip Hooray for Mickey and Minnie’s birthday! And what a wonderful time for our panel to send their best wishes for a magical mousetacular day and reminisce about special memories with the sweetest couple around!
Panelist Jessica B. wishes Mickey and Minnie a happy birthday and reflects on what Mickey Mouse has meant to her throughout her life.
“Mickey Mouse has taught me that all you need to get by is a great sense of humor and even better friends. No matter how old I am or what’s going on in my life, he is always waiting at Walt Disney World Resort to welcome my family home! Whether I was celebrating my 10th birthday or my honeymoon with my husband, Mickey has always been there to get the party started with us.”
Making magical memories with Mickey and Minnie is what Kristin C. did as a child, and is grateful she has had the opportunity to continue the tradition with her little ones.
“Mickey and Minnie Mouse have always been my favorite characters at the Disneyland Resort. There’s nothing more magical than a hug from Mickey or Minnie! As a toddler, I was terrified of them both, but once I got over my fear, I couldn’t get enough of those special hugs. What a full-circle moment when my own children overcame their fears and embraced their own hugs from Mickey and Minnie! That’s the magic of Mickey and Minnie … in a park filled with crowds of guests, they make each and every one of us feel welcome, loved, and oh-so-special.”
No birthday is complete without tasty treats and here are a few of the ones you can find at Walt Disney World Resort:
- Mickey’s Birthday Cake (available at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe) – vanilla cake with chocolate-hazelnut and strawberry mousse
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mickey Mouse’s Celebration Cake (available at Backlot Express) – Yellow cake, strawberry cream, strawberry marshmallow, and strawberry crispies
- Minnie Mouse’s Celebration Cake (available at Backlot Express) – Chocolate sponge cake, chocolate cream, vanilla marshmallow, and passion fruit crispies
- Mickey Ganache Lollipop with Mickey Mouse Décor (available at The Ganachery)
- Mickey & Minnie Chocolate Bar (available at The Ganachery)
Know what else is a necessity to celebrate the special day in the parks? Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse sequin ears!
So, from all of us at the Disney Parks Moms Panel to Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse … Happy Birthday! Thank you for all the cherished memories and chEARS to many more!
To learn more about planning your birthday celebration, or for general Disney vacation planning questions, visit DisneyParksMomsPanel.com for an answer from one of our panelists.
Panelists receive compensation for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel.