Today marks the launch of Disney+ in the U.S., Canada and the Netherlands, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. From “Moana” to “Toy Story,” “Captain Marvel” to “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” Disney+ offers some of the best stories in the world, all in one place.
Check out our top three ways to celebrate the launch of Disney+ at Disney Parks and in your own home:
1. It’s a Disney+ wonderland for guests visiting Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida:
- Celebrate Disney+’s holiday comedy “Noelle,” starring Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader at the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail. This year, the trail is getting an overlay inspired by “Noelle” including a DJ dance party, daily kids’ activities, themed food and beverage, photo ops and much more!
- Visit World of Disney to see a special “Noelle” costume display.
- You won’t want to miss the new Disney+ Pavilion located near Paddlefish where you can subscribe in person and learn more about the service and its upcoming slate of original series and films.
- And for those Star Wars fans, check out a variety of products inspired by “The Mandalorian” including an exclusive MagicBand now available at the following locations:
- World of Disney in Disney Springs
- Keystone Clothiers, Star Wars Launch Bay and Tatooine Traders at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- MouseGear at Epcot
- Emporium at Magic Kingdom Park
2. Continue your Disney+ celebration when visiting the Disneyland Resort in California:
- Get’cha head in the game with an exclusive sneak peek of “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series” at the Tomorrowland Theater in Disneyland Park now through Dec. 12.
- Don’t forget to check out the latest merchandise inspired by “The Mandalorian” available now at:
- The Star Trader, Star Wars Launch Bay and Emporium at Disneyland park
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park
- Visit the new Disney+ kiosk located by the Disney Home store in the Downtown Disney District to learn more and subscribe in person.
3. Not only does Disney+ feature some of the most beloved stories in the world, but it also introduces some new stories, including a few inspired by Disney Parks:
- “The Imagineering Story” takes you behind the scenes of the Disney Parks dream in this all-new original series that inspires you to “keep moving forward.” This series will feature nearly 70 years of Disney Parks history from the very beginning of plans for Disneyland to projects opening in the near future!
- “One Day at Disney” delves into the essence of what it’s like to work at The Walt Disney Company in a full-length original documentary and 52 short-form episodes. Some of the Disney Parks roles that will be featured include Imagineers, performers, train conductors and many more. “One Day at Disney” premieres on Dec. 3 only on Disney+!
After you binge your favorite films, see them come to life at Disney Parks with Woody, Buzz and friends at play in Toy Story Land or even join the First Order and Kylo Ren at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
To sign-up or for more information, visit DisneyPlus.com and let me know in the comments below what you are planning on streaming first!
Forky asks a question was my first thing so funny but everything has been great so glad I won’t be bored at work anymore 🙂