UPDATE: The entry period for this opportunity has closed. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities!
We’re wrapping our year of Disney Parks Blog meet-ups with what may be our best event yet! On December 19, 2019, we are offering the opportunity to be among the first to see Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker at a special 5 p.m. opening night showing of the film at AMC Disney Springs 24.
The “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” Disney Parks Blog Meet-Up begins at 5 p.m. ET (doors open at 4:00 p.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Walt Disney World Resort on Thursday, December 19. During the event, you’ll see a special showing of the new film.
In Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Lucasfilm and director J.J. Abrams join forces once again to take viewers on an epic journey to a galaxy far, far away with the riveting conclusion of the seminal Skywalker saga, where new legends will be born and the final battle for freedom is yet to come. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker will be in theaters beginning December 20.
RSVP to join us at this December 19 meet-up right now by clicking here. Only one guest per confirmed registrant is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. First come, first served.
Here are a few other things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come first seated. No one will be admitted late.
- “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” is rated PG-13.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
- There should be no recording or photography at the screening of this film.
Have all emails been sent out? I got the confirmation page but haven’t received the confirmation email.
I got my winning email at 1 PM! I’m so excited to go!