Along with a series of Disney Parks holiday stories this week, we also looked ahead to 2020 and shared new information about next year’s exciting Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
The annual festival is revving up to be a show stopper, with a Garden Rocks Concert Series talent lineup like never before. And as always, there will be a kaleidoscope of colorful blooms, topiaries and gardens designed to inspire wonder as well as fabulous food at the event’s 17 Outdoor Kitchens and other food-and-beverage stops.
The festival, including Garden Rocks concerts and all gardens and exhibits, is included in regular Epcot admission. Visit FreshEpcot.com or call (407) W-DISNEY for more information.
Check out Jenn’s earlier story for more details on the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
Also this week, we celebrated the grand opening of Disney’s Riviera Resort at the Walt Disney World Resort. If you missed it, you can still see a #DisneyParksLIVE stream replay of the dedication moment.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Star Tours at Disney Parks Begins Service to New Destinations Inspired by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker – Guests at Disney Parks around the world will be boarding Starspeeders and heading to exciting destinations inspired by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!
- First-Ever Disneyland Paris Princess Run Coming in May 2020 – In tribute to all of our beloved Disney Princesses, guests can now sign up for the very first edition of the Disneyland Paris Princess Run next year from May 8-10!
- Ring in the New Year with the Disney Parks 2020 Collection – As we prepare for a whole new decade, the annual merchandise collection is back with a bang at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disney Resort as well as online at shopDisney.com!
- Find Star Wars-Inspired Gifts at Disney Parks this Holiday Season – We’ve compiled the top gift ideas and experiences available at Disney Parks this holiday season!
- Disney Springs Foodie News: December 2019 – This edition of Foodie News features an array of holiday offerings as well as an announcement regarding Wine Bar George.
- New Villains Caravan and More Coming to Disney Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park Next Year! – We are counting down the days until Disney Villains After Hours returns to Magic Kingdom Park for 24 select nights starting February 7, 2020.
- Disney Cruise Line Crew Members Spread Holiday Cheer in Local Port Communities – This holiday season, Crew Members from all four ships and Castaway Cay – along with our favorite pals, Captain Mickey and Captain Minnie – delivered gifts to more than 1,500 children in hospitals, schools and children’s care facilities during outreach visits that celebrate the spirit of giving and gratitude.