Although Christmas may technically be over, the Disneyland Resort is still the Merriest Place on Earth for a few more days! Come and enjoy these “winter-ful” opportunities before they flurry away on Jan. 6:
1. Revel in the seasonal décor: From the vintage-inspired holiday décor along Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure park to the sparkling Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle in Disneyland park, the parks are bursting with colorful holiday magic!
2. Sing “Radiator Rockin’ Holiday” inside Cars Land: Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park has embraced the “haul-iday” season with dazzling shop fronts, brightly colored holiday décor and two transformed attractions – Mater’s Jingle Jamboree and Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl.
3. Enjoy everything Disney Festival of Holidays has to offer: Embrace the sights, sounds and tastes of Christmas, Navidad, Hanukkah, Diwali and Kwanzaa at Disney California Adventure park. To help navigate your way through the Festival Foods Marketplace, check out our Foodie Guide to Disney Festival of Holidays 2019 at Disney California Adventure Park.
4. Celebrate Three Kings Day: What better way to close out the holiday season than with a celebration of Latin American culture honoring the Three Wise Men on the twelfth day of Christmas? This special celebration is from Jan. 3 through 6 at Paradise Gardens Park in Disney California Adventure park.
5. Take a hauntingly happy ride through Haunted Mansion Holiday: Jack’s back! The halls are still decked at the wildly popular, Halloween and Christmas-infused attraction inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas”!
6. Snap a photo with Mickey Mouse and Friends: Skip on down to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and the whole gang, dressed in their holiday best! Snap photos with them to add to your holiday memories with family and friends.
7. Sing along with popular winter songs during “Believe…In Holiday Magic”: Don’t miss your chance to enjoy our very special fireworks spectacular at Disneyland park. This memorable show graces the night sky with magical memories and holiday nostalgia, sure to please the whole family. Stay for the “snow” finale!
8. See the nighttime spectacular “World of Color – Season of Light”: Enjoy this evening spectacular as water, light, story and song are transformed into pure holiday magic.
Be sure to capture the last of the holiday magic we have in store for you!