Time may be running out but it’s still the season for giving. And we have the perfect holiday gift ideas for your favorite Florida Resident. Here are the top 5 gifts a Florida Resident would love so you can cross holiday shopping off your to-do list!
1. There’s something so magical about coming back to the theme parks again and again and no better gift than a Walt Disney World Annual Pass! Florida Residents can purchase a Disney Silver Pass for $35 per month (12 monthly payments and 0% APR) plus a $139 down payment. Get full details here.
2. Another magical gift is a Florida Resident ticket! Florida Residents can enjoy savings on Walt Disney World Resort tickets including 40% off on 4-day Theme Park tickets and 30% on 3-Day Theme Park Tickets.
Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Florida Resident pays for the same ticket. 4-Day Theme Park Tickets expire 7 days after selected start date and 3-Day Theme Park Tickets expire 5 days after selected start date. Proof of Florida residency required. All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
3. You can never go wrong with a Disney Gift Card! Florida Residents can use a Disney Gift Card for practically all things Disney – from Theme Park tickets to merchandise!
4. Another fantastic gift for a Florida Resident is a ticket to Disney After Hours! With a ticket to Disney After Hours, you can be among a limited number of guests to attend a unique, separately ticketed 3-hour nighttime event at Magic Kingdom Park or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – select nights now through May 26th.
5. Give the ultimate festive gifts with the Mickey Mouse Icon Jingle Bell Light-Up Necklace, the Santa Mickey Mouse Mini Backpack by Loungefly, and the Mouseketeer Snowman Light-Up Tumbler, available at World of Disney at Disney Springs!
For more gift-giving ideas, stop by our favorite shopping destinations across Walt Disney World Resort, or peruse online at shopDisney.com and DisneyWorld.com.