This holiday season, you can do it all: find the perfect gifts, enjoy the spirit of the season and make fun, wonderful memories with family and friends in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort! This promenade is brimming with culinary delights, the brightest décor, festive entertainment and special treasures for everyone on your list!
There are scores of stores and kiosks to browse apparel, jewelry, Disney art, plush and collectibles. Let’s take a look!
- World of Disney is the ultimate Disney shopping experience with toys, apparel, souvenirs and must-haves across the store’s 40,000 square feet. This “ugly sweater” is a favorite! The bright holiday collection makes for great stocking stuffers or a new touch for your own tree. Check out the coasters, the tinsel tree and ornaments, also available at Disney Home.
- Ice-Land Workshop can personalize your holiday ornaments, available for a limited time.
- PANDORA Jewelry has limited-edition jewelry and is known for their customizable bracelets that allow you to create truly unique statement pieces.
- Rinse Bath & Body Co.’s Sample of the Season Soap Box takes you through the refreshing, reminiscent scents of Frosted Pine Cone, Peppermint Patti and Spiced Cranberry. They are 98% natural, made from scratch the old-fashioned way with glycerin and essential oils.
- Sanuk is your place for fuzzy footwear featuring new, limited-edition socks picturing Mickey, Minnie, Donald or Pluto and new Star Wars socks in pink, green, red and blue, with box sets available.
- Stop into our other specialty shops including The Disney Dress Shop, Sunglass Icon, Sephora, Sugarboo & Co., WonderGround Gallery and Curl Surf.
Sips, Eats & Sweets!
Enjoy a bite at an open-air café, sip hand-crafted cocktails, indulge in gourmet desserts or savor an exquisite sit-down dinner:
- Ballast Point Brewing Co. crafted a holiday-inspired brew, Ale Nog, which is an innovative take on the classic holiday beverage, while supplies last.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes brings another show-stopper, the Chocolate Peppermint CrazyShake, with a chocolate frosted rim and crushed peppermint topped with a Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake slice, whipped cream and syrup! (Available December 9-31, 2019)
- Catal Restaurant is presenting an elegant, three-course prix fixe menu on Christmas Eve with a choice of items such as filet carpaccio, Alaskan halibut, braised short rib pasta, egg nog pot de crème and chocolate raspberry mousse cake. An a la carte menu for children 10 and younger is available.
- Earl of Sandwich offers its holiday best year-round with its Holiday Turkey Sandwich, a delicious layering of turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce and mayonnaise on freshly-baked artisan bread.
- Kayla’s Cake’s sweet snowman, gingerbread and snowflake macarons are delicious and adorable.
- La Brea Bakery Café has a “glowing” cocktail list with the Jolly Old Fashioned, the Merry Manhattan, Tinsil-tini, Mistletoe Margarita and the Joyful Daiquiri. Splitsville Lanes, Catal, Uva Bar, Tortilla Jo’s and Naples Ristorante e Bar are getting in the spirit as well with holiday-themed “glow” margaritas and cocktails.
- At Salt & Straw, savor a scoop or take home a pint of seasonal flavors such as Gingerbread Cookie Dough, Apple Brandy & Pecan Pie, and Peppermint Cocoa.
- Sprinkles has a new Christmas Cookie Cupcake, along with a Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake and a Gingerbread Cupcake that can be boxed as a sampler which is always a hit at holiday parties!
- Wetzel’s Pretzels is offering a reusable, light-up plastic Mason jar that you can sip from as you stroll the district. The cup glows in eight different colors!
The Downtown Disney District becomes even more lively at night with entertainment throughout the season from the a cappella carolers, Holiday Harmony decked in their darling holiday sweaters, to the Sugar Plums, Jingle 5 and other talented musical groups throughout the promenade.
See the Sights!
“Let It Glow” is a new, must-see display! This vibrant outdoor gallery with 200 UV glow trees along the district brings neon-bright holiday cheer day and night. The solid colored trees in fluorescent shades of blue, green, yellow, orange and pink vary in size and make an eye-catching backdrop for your next photo-worthy moment!
The Downtown Disney District is your place for holiday shopping, dining and delights!