We’re now just days away from the January 17 opening of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at the Disneyland Resort! And to help Disney Parks Blog readers prepare, we shared seven ways to make the most out of a visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Beginning with downloading The Disneyland app* online, tips for experiencing the opening of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disneyland park include planning around your attraction experience, making reservations and more.
Visit Michael’s original Get ‘Resistance Ready’ story for details. Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opens Jan. 17 at the Disneyland Resort. Rising Moons!
Also this week, the Disney Parks Moms Panel announced its 14 newest panelists. They, along with 28 alumni, are ready to assist guests in planning their dream Disney vacations.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Foodie Guide to Lunar New Year 2020 at Disney California Adventure Park – It’s time to ring in the Lunar New Year at Disney California Adventure park! Starting January 17, you can usher in the new year with this vibrant, multicultural celebration which pays tribute to Chinese Vietnamese, and Korean cultures.
- Light the Fire! Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Continues to Thrill Thousands at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – One month ago, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opened inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and the response has been amazing.
- All New Star Wars Apparel Collection from Her Universe Available Now at Disney Parks and Coming Soon to shopDisney – Now available at Disney Parks, the newest collection of Star Wars-themed apparel from Her Universe has a variety of items that will make the perfect addition to your parks wardrobe.
- Walt Disney World Resort Kicks Off the New Year With Incredible Offers – Is visiting Walt Disney World Resort on your 2020 bucket list? Now is the time to start planning that visit as we have some exciting offers that will have you looking forward to time with loved ones, delicious meals and Florida sunshine!
- Disneyland Resort Announces Limited-Time Offers for 2020: Kids Everywhere and Southern California Residents Can Play for $67 Per Person, Per Day with 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Tickets – We are kicking off the new year with exciting new experiences and special vacation values with limited-time ticket and hotel offers available at the Disneyland Resort!
- Annual Passholders Enjoy Exclusives at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts – The Epcot International Festival of the Arts will return on January 17-February 24, and we have an exciting update on special offers planned exclusively for Annual Passholders.
- Shopping Guide to New Disney Park Life Collection Available Now at Disney Parks and online at shopDisney – Are you looking to update your Disney Parks look just in time for this New Year? Yes? Then you’re in luck!
- Eight Reasons to Attend Disneyland After Dark: 80s Nite on Jan. 29 – Looking for totally tubular fun? Dust off those leg warmers, shoulder pads and other vintage looks, and join us for Disneyland After Dark: 80s Nite at Disneyland park!
*Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Some features require separate theme park admission.