As many of you know, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance is one of the most ambitious attractions ever created for a Disney park. The thrilling action takes place in massive sets that give guests the feeling of stepping inside a Star Wars film as they elude the clutches of Kylo Ren and the First Order in a mad dash through a Star Destroyer.
Check out Michael’s story for more details on the opening of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disneyland Resort.
Also this week, The Epcot International Festival of the Arts at Walt Disney World Resort kicked off its annual global celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts. The new Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine is new at this year’s festival, showcasing food creations that will delight all your senses.
Jeremy shared a special look at this year’s event in our earlier story.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- First Look! New Sign for Gusteau’s Restaurant, Just Installed in the France Pavilion at Epcot – If you’re soaring to or from Epcot aboard Disney Skyliner, there’s a tasty new treat for your eyes – the sign for Gusteau’s restaurant was just installed above the expanding France pavilion in World Showcase!
- Rustic Cuff to Open a Pop-Up Store at Disney Springs – Boutique jewelry brand, Rustic Cuff, will soon open a pop-up retail store at Disney Springs!
- Celebrate the Year of the Mouse with Exclusive Lunar New Year Merchandise Around the Globe – This year, being the Year of the Mouse, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are getting in on these transformative Asian celebrations at Disney Parks and global retailers!
- Foodie Guide to the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts – here’s your official Disney Parks Foodie Guide with all the info a budding, hungry artist could ever want!
- Discover New Galactic Food and Merchandise in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park – Now is the time to uncover new specialty bites and unique merchandise offerings in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
- New 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Commemorative Merchandise – Take a look at this year’s commemorative festival merchandise featuring our favorite Epcot resident, Figment!
- Starting Today, Celebrate the Year of the Mouse During Lunar New Year at Disney California Adventure Park – From now through Feb. 9, experience Asian culture through cuisine, musical performances, family activities and entertainment—all to welcome another year of good fortune during the Lunar New Year celebration at Disney California Adventure park!