We are kicking off the new year with exciting new experiences and special vacation values with limited-time ticket and hotel offers available at the Disneyland Resort! Kids everywhere along with Southern California residents may visit the theme parks for as low as $67 per person, per day with 3-day, 1-park per day tickets. Book now and save on magical visits to enjoy new shows and attractions, annual festivals and world-class entertainment at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, along with Disney-themed accommodations at on-property hotels.
Special Ticket Offer for Southern California Residents
For a limited time, Southern California residents can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for $67 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket.* Park Hopper options also are available. The tickets are available for purchase through May 18, 2020. Eligible guests may purchase up to five tickets per person, per day, and prices are the same for adults and children. This special ticket also includes one Magic Morning,** which gives admission to select attractions on select days at Disneyland park one hour before the park opens to the general public. These special tickets may be purchased at www.Disneyland.com or through a travel agent. Southern California residents may redeem their tickets on any three separate days through May 21, 2020.
Special Ticket Offer for Kids Everywhere
For families visiting from outside of Southern California, there’s a special value for kids. For a limited time, guests can save on Disneyland Resort park tickets for children ages 3 to 9 for $67 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket.*** Park Hopper options also are available. The tickets are available for purchase through May 18, 2020. Guests may purchase up to eight tickets per person, per day. This special ticket also includes one Magic Morning,** which gives admission into select attractions on select days at Disneyland park one hour before the park opens to the general public. These special tickets may be purchased at www.Disneyland.com or through a travel agent. This three-day ticket expires 13 days after first use or on May 21, 2020, whichever occurs first.
With your park admission, enjoy these thrilling and distinctly Disney experiences, which are must-do’s in 2020:
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance: The newest attraction inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge debuts at Disneyland park on Jan. 17. Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance takes you aboard a full-size transport shuttle before you are captured by a Star Destroyer and find yourself in the middle of a climactic battle between the dark side of the First Order and the light side of the Resistance. While you’re on the planet of Batuu in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, sample galactic food and beverages, enter intriguing merchant shops and take the controls of the most famous ship in the galaxy aboard another attraction in the land, Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Lunar New Year: The joyous Lunar New Year celebration commemorates the Year of the Mouse at Disney California Adventure park, Jan. 17 through Feb. 9. Ring in 2020 with multicultural performances including “Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession,” fun-filled activities, innovative Asian cuisine and themed merchandise inspired by Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures. In honor of Year of the Mouse, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will appear in festive attire.
- “Magic Happens”: The all-new “Magic Happens” parade comes to life for guests at Disneyland park beginning Feb. 28. Celebrating awe-inspiring moments of magic that are at the heart of so many Disney stories, this new daytime parade will feature stunning floats, beautiful costumes, and beloved Disney characters from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Frozen 2,” “Moana” and “Sleeping Beauty,” plus Disney and Pixar’s “Coco” and more, all led by Mickey Mouse and his pals.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: From Feb. 28 through April 21, the popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns offering festivities for guests of all ages to enjoy. Guests will be able to explore California-inspired cuisine and beverages, tastings and entertainment, plus a wide range of specialty bites along the Festival Marketplace kiosks.
Save Up to 25 Percent on Select Stays at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Stay and play in the heart of the magic to enjoy special savings with room offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Hotel guests can save up to 25 percent off select rooms, Sunday-Thursday nights, based upon availability through April 16, 2020. Guests can save up to 20 percent on standard rooms and 25 percent on premium rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa; up to 20 percent on standard rooms and 25 percent on premium rooms at Disneyland Hotel, and up to 10 percent on standard and premium rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. These room offers may be reserved for stays now through April 16, 2020 when booked by March 16, 2020.Ϯ
The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort offer easy, convenient access to both parks, with benefits and magical touches that only a Disneyland hotel can provide, including themed room elements, character dining and character wake-up calls by request. Hotel guests can make the most of their time with the Extra Magic Hour (with their valid theme park ticket), which offers park admission to a designated theme park one hour earlier than the general public and is only available for guests who stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel. Ϯ Ϯ
For more information and to book a Disneyland Resort vacation, visit www.Disneyland.com.
* Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Tickets expire May 21, 2020. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
** Magic Morning admission allows one admission to selected attractions to Disneyland® Park one hour before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
***Offer valid for children ages 3-9. Tickets expire 13 days after the first day of use or on May 21, 2020, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
ϮSavings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel. Travel must be completed by April 17, 2020. Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks.
ϮϮExtra Magic Hour valid for registered Disneyland® Resort Hotel Guests for admission to select attractions at either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park before the applicable Park opens to the general public. Check Disneyland.com for schedule of when each Park offers Extra Magic Hour. Each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid Theme Park ticket and active hotel room key card. Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
With the shutdown for COVID-19 Virus, unable to use last two days. Will there be an extension on the deadline due to park closure?
Another guest posted “So if we are planning on going for 4 or 5 days can we add on 1 or 2 days to the 3 day deal for our kids? Or would we need to pay the regular price for the 4 or 5 day pass and skip the benefit of the 3 day pass?” I have the same question. Did this get answered? Thank you.
I can’t make the $67 pass work for me upon purchase. I chose the option and am taken to the checkout area, but the price for the 3 – 9 child’s ticket continues to read “$199.”
I’m a socal resident but my friend isn’t. I’m buying the SoCal discount (obvs) so does this mean my friend won’t be able to come in? Even if I buy the tickets for the both of us.
So if we are planning on going for 4 or 5 days can we add on 1 or 2 days to the 3 day deal for our kids? Or would we need to pay the regular price for the 4 or 5 day pass and skip the benefit of the 3 day pass?
Are there no blackout days with this special ticket this year?
I’m having difficulty understanding your $67 a day park hopper.
You say kids 3-9 and Southern Ca residents
Does that mean everyone who lives in Socal? Its confusing.
The Park Hopper upgrade comes out to $85/per person, per day.
Disneyland should offer the discount to those traveling out of state to visit – The travel expenses are crazy – then to find out those who live nearby get to pay less for the SAME experience that I have to pay more for is maddening!
how much is the park hopper, it says you can upgrade, but if you go to the link it is regular price.
So Cal residents don’t need discounts. Those of us who have to travel more than 6 hours to get there need the discounts! Just saying!