Whether you’re visiting Walt Disney World with family or friends, the limited-time Florida Resident Discover Disney ticket gives you the flexibility to experience all the magic the four theme parks have to offer!
Who will you Discover Disney with this year?
Discover Disney with Family
- Character Experiences – No matter the age, character experiences are a great way to spend time with your family and create everlasting memories! Whether you want to meet Chewbacca at Star Wars: Launch Bay in Disney’s Hollywood Studios or snap a group selfie with Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater in Magic Kingdom Park, now’s the perfect time to meet all your favorites.
- Shows and Nighttime Spectaculars – From theatrical stage productions to nighttime spectaculars filled with fireworks, Walt Disney World features dazzling sights and sounds for the whole family. Check out the limited-time spectacular Epcot Forever at Epcot! Celebrate the past, present and future of Epcot through this dazzling fireworks and special-effects spectacular. Over in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, have the little ones sing along with Anna and Elsa at For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.
Attractions for the Whole Family – The four Parks of Walt Disney World Resort offer a number of attractions for the whole family. Check out Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park where you can explore the Harambe Wildlife Reserve, home to 34 species living in 110 acres of picturesque open plains, shady forest landscapes and rocky wetlands! Plus, with the Discover Disney ticket, your family can visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios on another day to experience Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway after it opens on March 4! When you burst into this cartoon world, there’s only one rule you need to remember: Anything can happen! Mickey and Minnie will help you throughout every surprising twist, unexpected turn and funny moment.
Discover Disney with Friends
- Epcot Festivals – Whether you want to make your way around the world or enjoy some thrills, the seasonal festivals at Epcot are a great way to enjoy time with friends! From January 17 – February 24, immerse in a celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world, featuring Disney on Broadway concerts and original artwork at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts! And from March 4 through June 1, experience the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Venture to a place where you live out your own adventure when you and your friends visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Get your crew together and jump into the cockpit of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. You and your friends can pilot this legendary vehicle together taking the roles of pilot, gunner, and engineer. Then join the Resistance in an epic battle against the First Order on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance—now open! With your friends by your side, you’ll face Kylo Ren, legions of stormtroopers, and more!
- Purple Walls, Banshees, and more! – If you and your friends are looking for your next Instagram photo, visit the purple wall at Magic Kingdom Park. Guests have found the purple pigment of this wall to make an ideal Instagram background! The purple wall can be found on the right-side of the entrance into Tomorrowland. If you’re seeking adventure, visit Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage! You and your pals will be in awe as you board your own mountain banshee and embark on this thrilling expedition in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
Share the hashtag #DiscoverDisneyWithMe and tag family and friends you want to Discover Disney with this year!
Florida residents can purchase a 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket for $175 plus tax for a limited time ($59 per day, plus tax) or a 4-day Discover Disney Ticket for $195 plus tax ($49 per day, plus tax), valid for admission to one Walt Disney World theme park per day, any day through June 30, 2020.
For more information about the Discover Disney Ticket or to purchase tickets, Florida residents should visit Disneyworld.com/DiscoverDisney.
* Tickets and any options purchased must be used by June 30, 2020. Proof of Florida residency required. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.