Spring is sprouting exciting new experiences across Walt Disney World Resort, including a new springtime offer from Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground where campsite guests stay under the stars in the middle of the magic. Starting today through May 21, you can save up to 20% on campsites for stays Sunday through Thursday nights only between March 29 and May 21. For more on this offer, click here.
Nestled among 750 acres of pine and cypress forest and laced with woodland trails, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is a front row seat on the great outdoors. Campsites can accommodate everything from tents to large RVs with full hookups (Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort are not included in this offer). And as one of the Disney Resort hotels, guests staying at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground enjoy unique benefits, such as Extra Magic Hours at the theme parks, complimentary transportation around Walt Disney World Resort and the ability to purchase Disney Dining Plan packages, among others.
Walt Disney World Resort is blooming with so much to make a springtime visit just the ticket, including:
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is now open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios taking guests on a fun-filled, ride-through adventure through the world of Mickey Mouse cartoons.
- The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, March 4-June 1, bursts with showcase gardens, rockin’ entertainment, fresh flavors, engaging tours and lots more. Spring guests are treated to new EPCOT adventures, including the “Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along” in France, and the new nighttime spectacular, “EPCOT Forever.”
- Cirque du Soleil and Disney present a first-of-its-kind collaboration, Drawn to Life, an original new show paying homage to Disney animation. Previews begin March 20 at Disney Springs leading to the world premiere April 17.
- NBA Experience is an all-new destination at Disney Springs featuring 13 basketball-related activities on two action-packed floors.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge transports Disney’s Hollywood Studios guests to a galaxy far, far away to live out their own Star Wars adventures as they explore Batuu, a remote planet on the galaxy’s Outer Rim.
All that’s happening makes springtime the right time to take advantage of the campsite savings at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.