If you’re looking for a fun recipe for the whole family to make together, then this yummy breakfast dish might just be the one for you! This Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast is a perfectly sweet way to start your morning and is one of the many dishes that rotate seasonally on the menu at Disney’s PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
This fun French toast will definitely taste like paradise and is one more way for you to create #DisneyMagicMoments with the whole family.
Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana, French Toast from Disney’s PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
Click here for a print-at-home version of this recipe!
- 8 thick slices day-old challah bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate syrup and powdered sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9x13x2-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl. Slice bananas into 1/2-inch slices, and add to bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Combine peanut butter, eggs, chocolate milk, cinnamon, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture. Stir gently until bread cubes have absorbed egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Chef’s Note: Challah is traditional Jewish yeast bread, rich with eggs, sweetened with honey that makes the best French toast.
From our Disney family to yours, we hope you enjoy this yummy recipe! And be sure to share the fun with Disney fans all over the world using the hashtag #DisneyMagicMoments. Keep checking back to the Disney Parks Blog for even more #DisneyMagicMoments and more magical recipes. Happy snacking, Disney fans!
Just had a go at this. The rest of the family don’t like peanut butter so split the wet mixture and added peanut butter for me and Nutella for the rest (obviously baked separately) Could have taken a higher proportion of the PB/Nutella, but absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
Bannas,chocolate,peanut butter … FRENCH TOAST yummmm
Would there be a chance of a post of the recipe for It Tastes Like Chicken Because It Is” from Skippers Canteen??
Will you please release the recipe for the coleslaw served in New Orleans Square? Thank you !!!
Making this tonight! Wish I could post a picture!
Would it be possible to get the recipe for the chocolate cake that used to be available at Pinocchio’s Village Haus?
Thank you, Disney! We have had to postpone our trip to DisneyWorld. These recipes have been a blessing as a way to introduce my son to the food at DisneyWorld, so we can all enjoy our trip when we do go. Turns out he loves churros and actually likes Dole Whips (even though he doesn’t like pineapple). The grilled cheese sandwich was surprisingly filling. This experience has actually given a mom of a very special boy great comfort knowing that we will all have a little less stress. Next food item to make…sugar cookie fries (he prefers sugar cookies to chocolate chip). Again, thank you Disney for sharing these delicious recipes. And we hope to see you real soon.
Is there a chance I could have the recipe for zebra coffee cake from Tusker House? I tried to make something similar last week and failed! My daughter has been asking for it since all of this started. Thank you! I appreciate your time and hard work!
I would LOVEEE the recipe of the soft gingerbread man cookie that you can get at the Grand Californian! That would be so fun to do while home and bring some MAGIC home 🙂
looks amazing…can you share the Pongu Pongu night/rum blossom recipe??