In our newest episode of #DisneyCastLife, we’re joined by Disney Parks Chief Medical Officer Dr. Pam Hymel for a special look at how cast members are learning to make magic in new ways with additional health and safety training.
We’ve missed seeing you in the parks! And we hope that the Know Before You Go information recently shared here on the blog helps you prepare for your next visit.
For more #DisneyCastLife stories, follow the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort Ambassador team on Instagram at @WDW.Ambassador and @Disneylandambassador. And be sure to keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for more #DisneyMagicMoments.
- New #DisneyCastLife Features Cast Members Making Disney Magic
- #DisneyCastLife: Cast Members Prepare to Welcome Back Guests at Disneyland, Walt Disney World Resorts, Disney Store Locations Reopening and More
- SPECIAL EDITION: New #DisneyCastLife Features Cast Member Magic at Hong Kong Disneyland
- New #DisneyCastLife: Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Josh D’Amaro Shares Special Message, Cast Members Create Magic at Disney Springs and More
- SPECIAL EDITION: #DisneyCastLife Features Cast Members Making Magic at Shanghai Disney Resort
- #DisneyCastLife: New Episode Highlights Cast Member Magic Around the World
- #DisneyCastLife: Disney Ambassadors Highlight Cast Member Magic Around the World
- Disney Ambassadors Highlight Cast Member Magic in New Episode of #DisneyCastLife
- #DisneyCastLife: Disney Ambassadors Share Cast Member Magic in New Video Series