Serenading specters, spooktacular spectacles and all the savory treats!
Our ghoul-obal ambassadors have come together to share their favorite ways to celebrate the spookiest time of year at Disney Parks. They’re joined by Cadaver Dans at Walt Disney World Resort; villainized selfie spots at Disneyland Paris; and a costumed ‘Olu Mel plush at Shanghai Disney Resort that’s too precious to pass up. Have a hankering for festive foods? The Guru-guru Mummy Buns are a ghoulishly good treat at Tokyo Disney Resort; and Jack Skellington adds a layer of fun to your buttery popcorn bucket at Hong Kong Disneyland.
Here’s a look at what else is materializing during the season:
- Among the must-see experiences at Magic Kingdom Park include special Halloween cavalcades with Mickey Mouse and his pals, all dressed up for the occasion in boo-tiful Halloween costumes.
- Shanghai Disney Resort will have you howling at the moon at the “This IS Halloween” dance party, and culminating two-day Spook-tacular celebrations with that include live DJs, pumping music, a costume contest and Halloween Villains Fireworks Show on October 30th and 31st..
- Disney’s Halloween Festival at Disneyland Paris returns with exclusive “Selfie Spots,” a new way to share spooky moments with your favorite fiendish friends.
- Tokyo Disney Resort invites you to feast to your heart’s content with tasty teriyaki Ukiwa buns and other festively-inspired fare.
- Hong Kong Disneyland has you set for this year’s creepy collectibles with deviously-dressed friends of Mickey Mouse, Duffy and Jack Skellington.
There’s more festive fun heading your way! Check out the “Everything Halloween” page for more updates on the spookiest season of the year!