The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is a little more than a month away! To get you ready for this year’s event, debuting March 3 and continuing through July 5, let’s take a look at some fresh new festival details we’re sharing today.
- Topiaries Full of Disney Character: Throughout the park you’ll see gorgeous topiaries of Disney characters blooming to life in floral sculptures. Highlights will include Remy in the France pavilion, Tinker Bell and the Fairy Houses in the United Kingdom, Lady and the Tramp in Italy and Sorcerer Mickey at the park’s reimagined main entrance.
- Gardens to Explore: Soak in the sights of spring in 20 different garden areas all across EPCOT, including floating gardens on the waters of Future World, a bamboo garden in China, a tropical rainforest garden in Mexico and the English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London in the United Kingdom (where you can also take a Self-Guided Tea Tour!). Another picturesque spot is The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ, where you can view a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. And at Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF! Repellents in Future World East, you can unwind in refreshing spaces that show you just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape for family and friends.
- Outdoor Kitchens Galore: Embark on a mouth-watering journey around the park and discover a smorgasbord of options, with more than 20 delectable stops to choose from. Each Outdoor Kitchen offers a specialty menu of creative cuisine and libations to savor and sip. We’ll have more details to share in an upcoming post about all the foodie fun you can expect this year.
- Entertainment All Around: The festival features plenty of live music every day. Voices of Liberty perform an all-American a cappella showcase, celebrating the landscape, heart and human spirit of America, and Mariachi Cobre takes the stage for a performance of world-famous Mexican folk music. You can also tap your toes to the sound of the Jammin’ Gardeners, performing rhythmic beats with inspired backyard percussion, and head into World Showplace, where the EPCOT Pianist will be playing a selection of songs of the season.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth: Looking for inspiration, creativity and some youthful energy? At the Flavor Full Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway, the whole family can learn ways to stay healthy.
- Family Fun with Scavenger Hunts: Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration is a springtime quest to find the buzzzz-iest honey bee at Walt Disney World Resort. And as a special treat during the Easter season (March 19 – April 4), you can also take part in the Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt to find Disney pals and their oversized eggs all around World Showcase.
- Festival Memories: Commemorate your visit with official event merchandise, including apparel, headwear, drinkware and much more, featuring Orange Bird, Figment, Minnie Mouse and Spike the Bee.
The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is available with valid admission and a park reservation for the same date. Keep checking back with us here on the Disney Parks Blog for more details as we draw nearer the festival.
When are the concerts with great music acts going to start again?
These dates always confuse me. So is the last day of the festival July 4th or July 5th? We arrive one the 4th and if we can have a full festival day on the 5th then I don’t want to miss it.