Calling all running royalty everywhere! It’s almost time to get ready to set out on a grand adventure and run through your very own Kingdom. Exchange your glass slippers for running shoes and dust off your tiaras as you look to experience your fairy-tale finish – right from your own neighborhood, home gym, or wherever you choose to run. Whether you’re running one event or all three, we’ve rounded up a few ways to have your most magical run ever this weekend!
Royal Race Weekend Tips
Whether you’re running with your fellow royalty or having your own virtual adventure, we have a few tools to help you have a good time with your at-home miles this weekend. Add a touch of magic to your virtual race when you download our virtual race kit featuring mile markers and a “Start Line” and “Finish Line.”
- Registered runners can download theirs by heading to the “Manage Account” section on the runDisney website. From the dashboard, click on “Your Registrations” and select Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend.
- Completed your fairytale finish? Share your #PrincessHalfVirtual experience in social with these specially designed graphics for each race event. Download these videos to share with friends and family what event you’re running and that you finished your virtual miles. Add even more magic to your posts with our themed Giphy stickers, perfect for sharing “I Did It!.”
Magical Motivation with our Official Race Weekend Playlist
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Walt Disney Records to pull together a playlist featuring songs inspired by some of our favorite heroines, perfect for your at-home miles. Get motivated to run by downloading the playlist via Spotify.
runDisney Training Tips
It’s a training tale as old as time: staying motivated to run can be a beast! Gear up for your Virtual Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend event with these Disney Princess-inspired workouts from AdventHealth, official medical provider of runDisney.
- Disney’s Beauty and the Beast | runDisney Cross Training Workout
- Disney’s The Princess and the Frog | runDisney Cross Training Workout
Royal runDisney Style
Have the BEST RUN EVER when you bring your favorite character to life while running your #PrincessHalfVirtual miles with our Disney Princess-inspired style tutorials:
- Tiara Running Headband
- Floating Lanterns Compression Socks
Complete your virtual race day with Disney Power of Princess cases from OtterBox, one of our official race weekend sponsors, designed to protect your device and celebrate heroines that inspire every generation.
However you finish your virtual miles, be sure to share with us in social by snapping a photo or two using #PrincessHalfVirtual!
How do we print off bibs and certificates? I am registered but no races show up under My Account, and despite reaching out to Customer Service several times, the races still don’t show up in My Account. Every time I am just given instructions on how to log in. I’m logged in. It says I’m not registered for any races. I’m registered (and have paid for) a race, and my daughter is registered for a dash race under my account too. Yet here it is race weekend and I have no access to bibs or certificates, and haven’t received medals or shirts.
Molly, I was going to say the exact same thing. I’ve been an Android user for YEARS, and have never found anything Disney official… It’s really excluding a huge market…
Otterbox only makes princess phone cases for iPhones. As a Google Pixel user, I’m really sad to be excluded from this. 🙁