We are excited to announce Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose will again be delighting kids (and adults!) with everyone’s favorite Disney Princesses. We also have more fan-favorite restaurants reopening at the Disneyland Resort as well! Read on for the details.
All you explorers and adventurers will be thrilled to know Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar will start taking reservations for lunch AND dinner beginning Aug. 11, with the first reservation date Aug. 15. We all know it’s a real jungle out there, so be sure to book a reservation!
Carnation Café at Disneyland park, opening Sept. 16, is all about classic comfort food! Start your morning with Mickey waffles, and for lunch (and dinner!), enjoy some of Walt’s favorite chili or Chicken fried Chicken. Maybe find a new favorite like the Parmesan-crusted Patty Melt or the new Short Rib with homemade Mac and Cheese. For me? I can’t wait for the Fried Pickles!
When you arrive at Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose, Disney Princesses will greet you on a private patio for an exclusive photo opportunity. Throughout the experience, little princesses and princes will enjoy fun Princess-themed activities and receive a special keepsake to remember their special morning!
The menu at this magical breakfast features delicious breakfast and luncheon offerings. Start with three-tier towers of appetizers, which may include chia and granola parfait with mango, kiwi, and coconut; ham and cheese sandwiches with cranberry cream cheese, and lobster salad crostini with a dinglehopper. (How cute is that?)
Kids can choose from house-made mac ‘n’ cheese, princess waffles, and barbecue beef sliders for the main course. A selection of savory options for adults includes scrambled eggs, turkey sausages, vegetables, and a selection of meats, such as applewood-smoked pork belly and braised short ribs.
Chocolate princess cake pops, petite raspberry tarts, seashell macarons, sorbet, and more are the perfect sweet ending to this enchanting experience.
Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa opens on Aug. 26, with booking available Aug.11.
The fantastic all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast and dinner buffets and serving stations at Goofy’s Kitchen will welcome guests back starting Aug. 18. Although Goofy and Friends will not be hosting at the reopening, they will be returning at a later day – stay tuned for more details.
Start your day with made-to-order omelets, Mickey-shaped waffles and pancakes, French toast, sausage, bacon, eggs Benedict, smoked salmon, pastries and fresh fruit, and fresh vegetables. And don’t forget to try Goofy’s very own peanut butter and jelly pizza!
Dinner offerings include fresh fish, seasonal vegetables, tossed salads, mac & cheese, and pizzas, as well as an onstage meat carving station. And a trip to the decadent dessert buffet is a must at Goofy’s Kitchen!
Goofy’s Kitchen at Disneyland Hotel opens on Aug. 18, with booking available Aug. 11. Note: Goofy and Friends will not be hosting at the reopening. They will be returning on a later day – stay tuned.
Rise and shine for “Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park,” an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet at Plaza Inn. Join Minnie and some of your favorite Disney pals while dining on hearty breakfast classics: made-to-order omelets and Mickey waffles, French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, breakfast potatoes, fresh-baked pastries and breads, fruit, and hot and cold cereals.
Minnie & Friends for breakfast at Plaza Inn opens on Aug.12, with booking available Aug. 11.
Be sure to click the links for each restaurant for the new protocol and menus for our Character Dining experiences. While the experiences may look a little different, guests can still expect to smile and wave, snap selfies, and make unforgettable memories with some of their favorite Disney friends as they make appearances in the restaurants.
Below is the current Dining Guide. Enjoy!
- Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available)
- Bengal Barbecue (mobile order available)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant
- Café Orleans
- Carnation Café (opening Sept. 16)
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (mobile order available)
- Edelweiss Snacks (mobile order available)
- French Market Restaurant (mobile order available)
- Galactic Grill (mobile order available)
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor (mobile order available)
- Harbour Galley (mobile order available)
- Hungry Bear Restaurant (mobile order available)
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café (mobile order available)
- Kat Saka’s Kettle
- Little Red Wagon (mobile order available)
- Market House
- Maurice’s Treats
- Milk Stand (mobile order available)
- Mint Julep Bar (mobile order available)
- Oga’s Cantina
- Plaza Inn – Minnie & Friends Breakfast (opening Aug. 12; booking available Aug. 11)
- Plaza Inn
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- Red Rose Taverne (mobile order available)
- Refreshment Corner (mobile order available)
- River Belle Terrace
- Ronto Roasters (mobile order available)
- Ship to Shore Marketplace
- Stage Door Café (mobile order available)
- The Golden Horseshoe (mobile order available)
- The Tropical Hideaway
- Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available)
- Various vending carts serving ice cream, popcorn, churros, beverages, snacks, and hot foods
Disney California Adventure Park
- Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace (open exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests through Aug. 15)
- Angry Dogs
- Award Wieners (mobile order available)
- Bayside Brews (mobile order available)
- Cappuccino Cart – Gourmet Coffee (mobile order available)
- Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining
- Carthay Circle Restaurant
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream (mobile order available)
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill (mobile order available)
- Corn Dog Castle (mobile order available)
- Cozy Cone Motel (mobile order available)
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical
- Flo’s V-8 Café (mobile order available)
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
- Hollywood Lounge (mobile order available)
- Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums
- Lamplight Lounge
- Lamplight Lounge – Boardwalk Dining
- Lamplight Lounge Brunch Fri., Sat. & Sun. only
- Lucky Fortune Cookery (mobile order available)
- Mendocino Terrace
- Pacific Wharf Cafe (mobile order available)
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co. (mobile order available)
- Paradise Garden Grill (mobile order available)
- Poultry Palace
- Pym Tasting Lab (mobile order available)
- Pym Test Kitchen featuring Impossible® (mobile order available)
- Rita’s Baja Blenders (mobile order available)
- Schmoozies! (mobile order available)
- Shawarma Palace
- Shawarma Palace Too
- Smokejumpers Grill (mobile order available)
- Sonoma Terrace (mobile order available)
- Studio Catering Co. (mobile order available)
- Terran Treats
- Wine Country Trattoria
- Various vending carts serving ice cream, popcorn, churros, beverages, snacks, and hot foods
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- GCH Craftsman Bar
- GCH Craftsman Grill (mobile order available)
- Hearthstone Lounge
- Napa Rose (dinner only)
- Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose (opens Aug. 26 with booking available Aug. 11)
- Storytellers Café (dinner)
- Storytellers Café – Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast (Daily breakfast; Friday, Sat., and Sun. Brunch from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Goofy’s Kitchen (opening Aug. 18 with booking available Aug. 11. Note: Goofy and Friends return at a later date)
- Tangaroa Terrance Tropical Bar & Grill (mobile order available)
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar
- The Coffee House (mobile order available)
Downtown Disney District
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes
- Crazy Shake™ Window by Black Tap
- Catal Restaurant
- Earl of Sandwich
- La Brea Bakery Café
- Marceline’s Confectionery
- Naples Ristorante e Bar
- Napolini Pizzeria
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express
- Salt & Straw
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Tortilla Jo’s
- Taqueria at Tortilla Jo’s
- Uva Bar & Cafe
- Wetzel’s Pretzels
(Note: Dates and locations subject to change.)
Reminder to download or update the Disneyland mobile app*, as this is the primary way to order food and beverages at most quick-service dining locations. Here is a link for additional details on mobile order.
Guests with confirmed theme park reservations and tickets for the same park can make dining reservations on the same date 60 days in advance with mobile check-in and mobile wait-list at select full-service locations, available on the Disneyland mobile app.
Visit the Dining: Know Before You Go for more information. Be sure to have the latest version of the app downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
Check out our Know Before You Go blog post to learn more about theme park reservations, tickets, and more.
*Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
Thank you for adding more and more vegan options. Keep up the good work! 🙂
This is great news! Now please fix the dining reservation online booking system so we can book these dining experiences! The system has been unable to book for beginning of October (60 days out) for the past few days.
This is great news! Now please fix your dining reservations online booking system for early October (60 days out) so we can book these dining experiences! The site has not been able to make any reservations, for any restaurant, for a October for a few days now.
This is the best news ever!!! I do have a question though… Will Carnation Cafe be taking reservations or will it be a first come, first serve? Thank you again!!
Moving Trader Sam’s to a reservation system is a terrible idea. As we’ve seen with the reopening, people don’t return to their call time. On weekends even, they’re having a hard time getting people to come back. Hosting staff will give extra time for those no-shows, leaving empty seats in side. Empty seats inside = frustrated guests and staffers that could otherwise be getting paid.
Most people like to pop in for a short time and then go on with their day. Making a concrete commitment is very…disruptive…and doesn’t work with most people’s concept of island time. If I’m going in solo and a friend suddenly pops up, I would have to say goodbye to that friend whereas we could normally walk in together. Very inorganic.
This isn’t Oga’s Cantina in the middle of a busy Disneyland. Hotel guests shouldn’t have to commit to making a reservation, and the usuals that have been building this strong following since Day 1 are getting short changed. They care less about the trendy mug release and care more about checking in with their Skippers and seeing what’s new.
What? Why would you offer lunch and dinner at Trader Sam’s? It’s a bar, it’s tiny, and it’s already so hard to get a drink there. Why don’t you guys just build a restaurant next door with the same theming? That would be awesome.